View Poll Results: Leonardo DiCaprio's type?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 3.85%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

8 30.77%
  • IEI (INFp)

1 3.85%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 3.85%
  • LSI (ISTj)

3 11.54%
  • SEE (ESFp)

9 34.62%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 3.85%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 7.69%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: Leonardo DiCaprio

Threaded View

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leonardo DiCaprio

ENFp?

quotes:

I don't have emotions about a lot of things. I rarely get angry, I rarely cry. I guess I do get excited a lot, but I don't get sad and enormously happy. I think a lot of people who talk about all that crap are lying. Right now I'm just trying to maintain happiness - that's all I really care about. Anyway, when you're my age and your hormones are kicking in, there's not much besides sex that's on your mind.

Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don't know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I'm a weirdo.

I was behind a woman at the checkout counter who was looking at the magazines. She turned to me and goes, "There he is again, that Leonardo DiCaprio. Don't you wish he'd just disappear?" I said (to myself), this is the moment where I either go, "Do you know who I am?" or put my hat further down, pay for my corn-nuts and get out of there... I choose to avoid that.

My first date was with a girl named Cessi. We'd had a beautiful relationship over the phone all summer long. Then she came home and we met to go out for the first time to the movies. When I saw her I was petrified. I couldn't even look her in the eye to talk to her.

When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, "How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?". ... On his life: What I would do in order to be popular was, I'd put myself on line and joke around and be funny, and I was always known as the crazy kid.

Dark green is my favorite color. It's the color of nature and the color of money and the color of moss!

People want you to be a crazy, out-of-control teen brat. They want you miserable, just like them. They don't want heroes - what they want is to see you fall. ... I think people read the tabloids because they want to see you eating a burger, or out of your makeup or doing something stupid because they just want to see that you're like everyone else. And that's okay. I don't want to catch myself anymore saying that my life is hard, because the good far outweighs the bad in my life. And it's easier to focus on those things, on the things that are important.

On fame: As soon as enough people give you enough compliments and you're wielding more power than you've ever had in your life, it's not that you become an arrogant little prick, or become rude to people... but you get a false sense of your own importance and what you've accomplished. You actually think you've altered the course of history.

I don't really have many extravagances. I don't fly private jets and I don't have bodyguards and I don't buy crazy things. I have a couple of houses here and there. I bought a very expensive watch, and I am going to buy a really expensive movie poster, the original for "The Thief of Bagdad". I love movie posters.

I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.

I'm not really the quiet type, although some people think I am. But I'm the rebel type in the sense that I don't think I'm like everyone else. I try to be an individual.

My mom and I lived at Hollywood and Western, a drug-dealer and prostitute corner. It was pretty terrifying. I got beat up a lot. I saw people have sex in the alleys. I remember I was five years old, and this guy with a trench coat, needles and crack cornered me. Early on, seeing the devastation on my block, seeing heroin addicts, made me think twice about ever getting involved in drugs. It's evil. Once you take that step and experiment, drugs can take over your life. You are not yourself anymore. That's something I never wanted. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up. It was kind of just me and my parents. But because of them, the neighborhood did not have a bad effect on me. My dad introduced me to artists, and every few months we'd go to some hippie doo-dah parade as Mudmen in our underwear, carrying sticks and covered in mud. My mother did everything to get me into the best schools she could find.

I've been planted here to be a vessel for acting... That's why I'm really taking any part, regardless of how complicated it's going to be. ... The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes. It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.

Don't think for a moment that I'm really like any of the characters I've played. I'm not. That's why it's called 'acting'.

You can either be a vain movie star, or you can try to shed some light on different aspects of the human condition.

My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go.

The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it. It's a great outlet. As for myself, I'm not sure who I am. It seems that I change every day.

On working with Martin Scorsese in "Gangs of New York": He's a perfectionist, obsessed with detail. That's why he went over budget and over schedule.

Portraying emotionally ill characters gives me the chance to really act.

[on marriage] I don't have the guts that Romeo did. ... I'm nothing like Romeo in real life.

I'm absolutely clean. I've never tried anything. That's not a lie!

Last edited by silke; 08-05-2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: updated links
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not