Not to be outdone by the INTjs

When I'm in love with someone (has only happened twice), I have to resist the urge to put them before everything else. Maybe surprising to hear from an ENTp but I actually hate the new part of the relationship when you are just starting out.

That unsure time, the time when I'm still scared to completely give in and let myself attach. I want to attach, I just won't do it until I'm sure that I won't be hurt. I usually let the other person take the lead and give them hints I'm ready to turn things up a notch.

I love making the person happy and doing little things for them that puts a smile on their face. When I'm really relaxed the practical jokes might start (remembering how she dressed up like homer simpson and ran into the computer room yell DOH!! just to scare her ex).

I'll put a lot of thought into the gifts I get for the person to make sure they will be just thrilled when they get it. If I'm getting good feedback and returned gestures of appreciation, my creativity in pleasing the person I'm with grows.

Put up with my faults,appreciate my strenghts and don't be demanding and I'm already amazed at you. You'll get to see the side of me that shines when not under pressure and feels safe and protected.

I do need to think of other things besides you though so need a bit of space too. I will feel more at ease to take care of myself if I see you are happy and need that reassurance.