Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
4w3 - Seeking Identity and Image

• LifeExplore

Fours with a 3 wing can sometimes seem like Sevens. May be outgoing, have a sense of humor and style. Prize being both creative and effective in the world. Both intuitive and ambitious; may have good imaginations, often talented. Some are colorful, fancy dressers, make a distinct impression. Self-knowledge combines well with social and organizational skills. When more entranced, often have a public/private split. Could conceal feelings in public then go home to loneliness. Or they could enjoy their work and be dissatisfied in love. Tendency towards melodrama and flamboyance; true feelings can often be hidden. Competitive, sneaky, aware of how they look. Some have bad taste. May be fickle in love, drawn to romantic images that they have projected onto others. Could have a dull spouse, then fantasize about glamorous strangers. Achievements can be tainted by jealousy, revenge, or a desire to prove the crowd wrong.

4w5 - Seeking Identity and Knowledge

• LifeExplore

Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

I personally relate to 4w5 much more than 4w3. I am sx first though and I can be competitive and overly jealous/possessive sometimes. I was going to bold what I related to in 4w5 but it would have been the whole thing minus the prone to shame. I feel it like anyone but I can push past it. I don't wallow in shame. I can be rather shameless at times and get away with it. I relate to some of 4w3 too.
Any description that says 4w3 are outgoing makes me cringe -_-

Are you sure you don't have any shame? I used to think I didn't either but I feel shame over my identity, sometimes going into moods where I realize nothing about me means anything and is pointless. I could take things and make them into *me* but that's inauthentic. For example. I would feel extreme guilt over acting inauthentic because im triple reactive too. I have this inner dilemma when I'm attracted to someone I want to be what they find attractive to pull them in but I also would feel extreme shame over being something I'm not.