Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I hope you do too, so you can realize what Fe is and isn't. That guy doesn't have any of it.

Being aristocratically elite, suave, and looking tough has 0 to do with being Beta. People need to drop those useless stereotypes. If anything, the people who I've seen with the hair gel and the prep look are Delta.
    steve... good Lord, go outside

i didn't say shit about stereotypes... you throw this garbage at ppl about stereotypes, hoping ppl will get behind you... it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STEREOTYPES... It has to do with Se and Ti

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I see this guy, I think of smooth jazz, sappy love songs, gentle mahogany love making (), bluesyness, enjoyment of a sunny villa restaurant in the big city, and Delta.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    steve... good Lord, go outside

i didn't say shit about stereotypes... you throw this garbage at ppl about stereotypes, hoping ppl will get behind you... it has NOTHING TO DO WITH STEREOTYPES... It has to do with Se and Ti
    Se and Ti carry their dual functions Ni and Fe and they are implicit in them.

In Beta STs, there is a receptivity to an Fe current.

Behold:

Ti ESTp:

Are you going to honestly tell me that this black dude would be reactive to that kind of current? Would this black dude engage in dynamic Fe like that?

Se ISTj:

Serious for serious comparison:

VERSUS

Do you not see the Fe/Fi and Se/Si difference (and other two functions)? No wonder you've been typing so many Deltas as Betas.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he's my conflictor, so what, Seth Green is so cute.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Do you not see the Fe/Fi and Se/Si difference (and other two functions)? No wonder you've been typing so many Deltas as Betas.

Steve, I'm typing ppl based on Model A... Not on some pie-in-the-sky bit of nothingness (ahem.)

Please put in your signature... "

what i write here has nothing to do with model a socionics, and is solely based on my experience thinking shit up in my house with no real life experience behind it... so sorry if it's bullshit. Regards, Steve."

Please do it, for the benefit of newcomers... I am being serious, Steve. Please... You are ruining Socionics' name and potential with your stupid crap.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Steve, I'm typing ppl based on Model A... Not on some pie-in-the-sky bit of nothingness (ahem.)

Please do it, for the benefit of newcomers... I am being serious, Steve. Please... You are ruining Socionics' name and potential with your stupid crap.
    I'm going to ask you, for the benefit of newcomers, to let people decide for themselves what understanding works best for them, whether it be mine, yours, or someone else's. I believe whatever understanding you put forth lacks essential consistency, consistency that can be clearly observed in numerous examples which you constantly choose to ignore. I don't even think your understanding is from a Model A perspective. Quite honestly I think you only mention "Model A" to namedrop and convey an affiliation with "the official socionics source", as if that was to ensure indisputability of the credence of your perspective. Conversely you namedrop "Model X" (which has an association on the 16types of Ashton, taboo, bad, etc) to pin to those who are a threat to your perspective. We've been over this before...substance over style please.

See the problem with your responses is, whenever actual evidence is presented and examples for observation offered, you retort back to this retarded ad-hominem like this:

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu
    Please put in your signature... "
    what i write here has nothing to do with model a socionics, and is solely based on my experience thinking shit up in my house with no real life experience behind it... so sorry if it's bullshit. Regards, Steve."
    It kind of reminds me of the dumb Jock who shittalks someone, but then when confronted with intellectual information, he goes "UH DUHHHH, Ur a loser".

Real mature, and I would think, coming from Harvard, you're more intelligent than that. And I don't think even Model A hardcore-ers like Rick would feel threatened enough to resort to such evasive tactics. I don't understand what you're hoping to achieve here.

You're like a slimy journalist (no surprise) who ignores key relevant content in the name of saving face and presenting an over-righteous image - the reporter who mixes and matches random bits of context-less information on a person to portray them a certain way when they are a threat to your agenda.

So I will ask you kindly, for the benefit of the newcomers, if all you have to contribute is grade school playground insults, and can't have a reasonable discussion about the points people actually present, go elsewhere, because you are creating a bad atmosphere for newcomers, who will be turned off by your "my way or I will randomly ad-hominem you" way of arguing.

If you actually are confident in your position, if you "know socionics" as well as you claim to, please address the points I made in my previous post where I compared the pictures of Beta STs vs the black dude. I'll ask you again, do you not see the difference between the two? These are key features that imply a lot when it comes to intertype relations.

Or are you just going to respond with more ad hominem?