Is is just me, or does Fi with Se come off a lot more harsh (to some people, alphas)? Primarily Fi Se egos on this forum seem to make somewhat harsh and impulsive comments, often perceived as rude, and the response in my head is usually "what am I supposed to say to that?" or "did she really just say that?" I perceive a troubled soul. It often seems as though they just want an ongoing fight, or a bloody word bath, often of a quite sexual and violent tone. Likely Fi and Se ego, that's what I want your opinion of.

Fe users around here however do seem warmer and softer, much more friendly and polite, playful, but not in a impulsive or negative demeanor, and their words seem more carefully chosen. I somehow think Introverted Ethics egos have a hard time perceiving interpersonal ethics, although that is simply a figure of speech.

It's not the ethical part that seems ugly, but the outward display of Se that worries me with people. However of ethical types possibly expressing their Se, these kind of impulsive comments can come to me quite unexpectedly. I value Fe so much that Fi seems like a harsh contrast, especially manifested through my POLR.