Thread: Not Attracted to my Duals

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On one hand, PT is being criticized for trying to gauge his interest for SLIs using a celebrity in an interview, while in the other, his type is being put into question because he's not interested in the supposed SLIs in the videos.

What Si valuers like is to have someone who cares for their well being and who is comfortable with giving affection. It may come naturally for Si types, but anyone can provide these things if they really wanted to... I've noticed that the IEE here tend to apply a lot of "value" arguments into Socionics, which just goes to show how opinions can be different with people in the same quadra . What I mean is that there is an emphasis on weakness/strength in terms of the functions, and how the property of duality is that duals just have to be the best relation there is, soulmates. In order to hide this, there might be the occasional "but there are other aspects of course to consider," but essentially, I think that the Ne view of Socionics is believing that there just has to be a type of bond that is true in all cases (aka duality). This is a potential setup for disappointment if a duality relationship in real life does not work out, because it was the ideal, so what else could there be?

I think that it would be better if there is more emphasis on how people of a certain type are receptive to information aspects (Information aspects - Wikisocion), and how this comes into play in relations. Something tells me that IEEs might not be interested in something like this, at least I can imagine telling my friend about it and she would be snoring throughout .

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    I think that it would be better if there is more emphasis on how people of a certain type are receptive to information aspects (Information aspects - Wikisocion), and how this comes into play in relations. Something tells me that IEEs might not be interested in something like this, at least I can imagine telling my friend about it and she would be snoring throughout .
    I must confess, when I read that my brain was thinking "boring please stop." But that might just be the mood I'm in at the moment!

I think IEEs like to talk about duality, imagine how great it could possibly be. But I think at the end of the day an IEE would be more than happy with someone who didn't make them feel trapped, or worse bored.