Thread: Predicting what's coming up in a movie

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I predict what's going to happen fairly easily (but I think this is more because Hollywood is really formulaic). I try not to annoy people with that, though. I do lose interest in the movie more quickly when that happens. The more formulaic it is, the more bored I get.

And I rarely even "try" to predict what's going to happen, I enjoy the present moment and watching to see what happens. YEah...
    I'm not even sure I can even do this. I don't obsess over predicting the outcome, but really it's the place my mind naturally jumps to, so even if I am not actively 'thinking' about it, it happens.

The movies I've enjoyed most have been unusual stories that don't have a typical pattern. Then I can focus on what's happening when it happens.
    IEE

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    I'm not even sure I can even do this. I don't obsess over predicting the outcome, but really it's the place my mind naturally jumps to, so even if I am not actively 'thinking' about it, it happens.
    Haha! Well that's why you're an intuitive type. :wink: ...and my dual. <3

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    The movies I've enjoyed most have been unusual stories that don't have a typical pattern.
    Amen to dat!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah I'm pretty good at doing this.
    The end is nigh