Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
He definitely was inspired by American Psycho

https://youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE?si=PqUz1bV51_noN2HK

It's like he basis his existence on media inspiration. For me, it's always basically I wake up and brush my teeth and I don't really do much else honestly. It's like Ni presents an idealized, perfected image of something which might result in body dysmorphia for some
Believe it or not, I haven't watched that movie ! (Actually I might watching it today thanks for the suggestion !).

I'm often in "zoning out " mode. When I wake up I could blindfoldedly do all the things I ritualistically do almost in an OCD-ish way. It's like the same exact sequence each time I wake-up. Everything I do is time tagged. Heck when I wake-up, even the clock seems calibrated in function and relative to my sleep cycles (which are variable and change often) and time of sleep (which is constant even if I take sleeping pills (actually 1/2 of a zopiclone 7.5 mg pill) since about four months). So depending on the cycle I'm in, when I wake up the the clock time is always the same (to the minute, and without alarm !) until I enter a new "time zone" for whatever reason.

It's like living in a submarine all the time, I keep my windows blinds closed almost all the time except when I want to clean the balcony or just take some fresh air (I do that mostly at night time or at dawn). It often happen that I find myself with my guitar in hands playing stuff without even remembering grabbing the guitar in the first place. It's a bit like when you're driving from the workplace to home and you don't remember how you got there, as if the car was drove itself like KITT from Knight Rider.