Well my mother is an ESE, so that means that I would strike both of my parent’s PolR. I supervise my mom a lot, and she always takes offense. I guess maybe apart of why they scapegoat me has do with my Ni, and they both feel “ganged upon” by me.

My sister is SLE or LSE. My relation with my mother still is very poor, but she is the one that I best along along with family, and she also is very expressive.

My mother always complains about how I behave currently and overlooks the past that brought me to behave this way. She overlooks how things can affect the future, and when I always correct her, she clams up.
I also have gotten her a bit more using Ni, with how she has attended holy angelic vinyasa yoga with me, and I made her get some crystals. Angelic yoga is where you connect with archangels and feel their presence.

I also challenge her to look at her own childhood and how it brought her to her own conditioning and she is resistant on it, but I occasionally will breakthrough, but she does not fully accept it and it just sort of makes her freeze for a second in thought, and then she retorts to defense.