Thread: Explain your PoLR with examples thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my father is an SP8, which I suppose is not fundamentally incompatible with LSE, since Se is 4D still, and Si makes more sense with Sp. him being an 8 and Turkish can make him seemingly SLE.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I think my father is an SP8, which I suppose is not fundamentally incompatible with LSE, since Se is 4D still, and Si makes more sense with Sp. him being an 8 and Turkish can make him seemingly SLE.
    I agree this is very plausible. 4D Te figures out the logic of actions of people just as they do with inanimate things, so they will know exactly what button pushing causes what reaction typically. The difference is that LSE have ignoring Ti and polr Ni and little interest in figuring out what exactly is going on "inside the box" to cause these reactions. Instead, they will get frustrated if something suddenly doesn't make sense because it breaks the established action pattern. LSE can't stand irrational and illogical actions of others, SLE are more understanding because they're irrational themselves and like to figure out what exactly causes what using Ti.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I agree this is very plausible. 4D Te figures out the logic of actions of people just as they do with inanimate things, so they will know exactly what button pushing causes what reaction typically. The difference is that LSE have ignoring Ti and polr Ni and little interest in figuring out what exactly is going on "inside the box" to cause these reactions. Instead, they will get frustrated if something suddenly doesn't make sense because it breaks the established action pattern. LSE can't stand irrational and illogical actions of others, SLE are more understanding because they're irrational themselves and like to figure out what exactly causes what using Ti.
    Yeah, I do think my father is really an LSE now. I had originally typed him LSE, but a bunch of people thought he was an SLE, and then he is an E8 and is a volleyball coach, and the way he expresses his anger is sort of Se-like.. But I think my original LSE view is correct, and it really is just him being an 8 that makes him look SLE, and then as @LemurianLo pointed out, he is Turkish and that culture is very beta. He grew up there.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits