Threaded View

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    Would you consider their supervision even caring though? The good thing about parents is that they care about you and your well being, but I don't really see how they care about you and more how they see you as inferior.
    My parents do and do not care about me. My parents are quite abusive towards me (mostly emotionally, occasionally physically), to the point I may go with an older IEI out of state and he would find me a youth shelter for people 18-24 or 16-24. I already had called one with him on a 3-way phone call. My parents also let me get abused sexually and my mother blackmailed institutionalize me if I told anyone. They love me in their own fucked up way, and they have done some good things for me, but they have traumatized (and continue do so, which is hopefully about end) me very much.

The supervisors are indeed more caring than my parents. The LIE who called me 13, though, is not, he is a jerk and had malicious motive in that. Stugg and Ashton were will intended, but Stugg pushes me WAY more than Ashton did (past tense, because I have not talked with Ashton in few months).
    Last edited by Braingel; 07-16-2021 at 09:52 PM.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits