Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
I mean I am not that old, I am college age, but I do not necessarily "enjoy" it, but I do enjoy older people viewing me more as a kid, since I never have gotten what I need from my own parents... Those two people called me it their own selves, they just think I am childish, I guess, but they both are my supervisors, and then the guy that asked if I turned 13 also is LIE, so it is more a supervisor thing.

Then I am also on the spectrum, which autism does result in a developmental delay emotionally and socially, so.. Others can also just be seeing my delayed development.
It's not just LIE who say this though, it is other people as well, but LIE tends to be the type that mostly so takes of this view. I think a big part of it is my developmental delay:https://www.aane.org/significance-as...mental-delays/

And then combined with LIE being all grown up in Te, and mine infantile, it just makes it even easier to take the view.

It took me longer to outgrowing the wetting of my pants and whatnot. The only thing precocious in me is that I learned how to at age of 2, read. But.. Generally in autistic (higher functioning) people, intellectual pursuit develops at precocity whereas emotional, social and motor means develop later, which is case of me (my motor is delayed too and used to be very poor in early childhood).. This by the way also shows my PolR, not demonstrating organizational ability..