Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
That sounds like low ethics in general. We know from that if it’s accurate that you are most like an xLI or an xLE. I, myself have tried to improve my ethical functions but still make a lot of mistakes.

I think that some of PoLR Fi and Fe can overlap at times, and it may come across as either or. The best to decide, I would say is to look for your Dual and Activation pair to see if you favour Alpha SF over Delta NF.

I think that also you’re leaning into stereotypes when you say that all ILE are clever. That’s like saying that all Beta ST are mechanics who like guns. Tbh, RuPaul is my guilty pleasure. Seasons three and six are brilliant for entertainment.

Also how old are you? Age can play a factor as well. The brain doesn’t start solidifying itself until the age of 25, so parts of your brain may still be developing.
Those are good points.

I'm 32, fwiw.

Many of the more obvious ILEs I've been friends with or worked with were really clever and could make smart analogies on the fly or at least kick my butt at Cards Against Humanity.

And if I am ST, I'm far from the mechanic stereotype. I guess I'm still trying to figure out where my real strengths lie.