Si PoLR for me has two extremes:

-I exhaust myself to sleep and have poor track of the sleeping record.

-When I'm sick, my immediate reaction is to go to the doctor, and if I'm prescribed a medication, take it exactly how they tell me I have to (every 4 hours, for example) and if I don't, I get extremely anxious about it

-Can easily bypass dress code, I have considered buying monochrome clothes in order to save up time (told my ESI mom that idea, she laughed at it and said it's not hard to combine colors)

-Get extremely anxious if one day passes without showering, but in other cases forget to do so in finals for 1 day because I'm too focused on studying until the anxiety formerly mentioned overrides the worrying of finals as a more urgent priority, something like "the Princess and the Peeble" kind of case here.

-Unconcerned with actual aesthetics as opposed to how and what mental imagery a piece of media gives me. So I get extremely baffled when someone does not enjoy a piece of media for its actual sound quality rather than its significance. (A SEI I know marked ARTPOP as "dated and meh", when it's the extreme opposite of what I thought, that the album is timeless, ahead of its time and a pop classic, but I realized it's because the album fuels on me some sort of "grandiose" mood)