Thread: We need you to be a leader!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default We need you to be a leader!

I suck at socionics but some of you don't suck so... help me out.

What kind of leaders will the 16 types be? Can you give examples and maybe provide some thoughts regarding the type of leadership those specific people provided?

For example: Gandhi was an IEI leader that provided strong meaning to the Indian people. He used a strong adherence to the ideal of non-violence and tried to bring that beautiful future closer to the present. Martin Luther King Jr. was another example of an IEI leader and again... it was a beautiful future presented very clearly to the people around him.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soothsayers and profits of marxism in a way that appears to be exactly the opposite; what you see are charismatic controllers whom people with no self flock to in the hope that someone most people like will tell them what to do.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Soothsayers and profits of marxism in a way that appears to be exactly the opposite; what you see are charismatic controllers whom people with no self flock to in the hope that someone most people like will tell them what to do.
    Change happened!
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of it "good", most of it "bad".

All ALL of those assinine "movers" do is increase government to instill social reform, not actually reform. Spread the love with violence.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    All ALL of those assinine "movers" do is increase government to instill social reform, not actually reform. Spread the love with violence.
    Just as a curiosity, if you see Gandhi and MLK Jr. as "violent" and asinine, what would be a good example of a leader that produced CHANGE with less violence and/or in a smarter way?
    "What is love?"
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow lol

I don't mean that they, themselves were violent, only that while they tried to oppose violence they only succeeded in creating change in government (with minimal cultural change), which means more laws, which means more coercion, which means more violence on the part of the state. Not their fault, but they didn't help anything, really.