Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEIs & ESEs "Caring" types: your opinion on being chased? (ISFp, ESFj)

Quote Originally Posted by buckland View Post
    I always have this picture that the INTp would hound SEE until they are recognised. If anyone has watched eastbound and down, the relationship between Kenny (main character) and Stevie (the teacher) is a caricature of how I picture this relationship. Not sure about the rationals, the 2 male ISFjs I know were both chased. Is that accurate?
    Haven't seen that tv-show. But doesn't sound how it is. Example of SeFi & NiTe duality is for example in Rocky-movies, especially Rocky I.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    Ok, so C. is nice because I. is cute. But how can you be cute if the other is nice? Being cute is not an action. I think the Caregiver is the active part and the Infantile should not play the role of a chaser .
    I thought we were talking about the reality of what happens in this thread, not how you think it should happen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is absolutely no way that i would ever really chase a guy... never have never will ill tease him, but never chase him. i never even know when a guy likes me im usually just nice to people and them bamm out of the blue i hear hey this guy likes you.. no way! im a big flirt. im very old fashion and being hispanic growing up the way i did its never a ladys place to make the move if a guy likes "you" enough he'll chase you till he gets you>> in my honest opinion... i pretty much live like this.. have many guy friends, and it gets akward when i find out that they like me most girls around where i live dont like me much...

There hasn't been much comments from delta caregivers. In summarition seems like alpha caregivers initiate the chasing but give up, and won't go the distance. Also there's seems that alpha girls largely just want to follow the gender roles promoted by the society, in the context of chasing.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my sisters an esfp... and she really like the chase

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12