It sounds to me like you're really pissed off, and either
1) You just punished someone
2) You want to punish someone
Actually no. I was reading another thread about harassment and it did bring up a lot of those feelings though. I was so angry and still feel betrayed by the company I pretty much killed myself for 8 years for. Basically, I switched depts and went from a rising star in the company to a victim of harassment from a jealous paranoid ESTp boss. She basically made my life such hell I was forced to quit the company because they took her word over mine. So if I was going down, I was taking her with me. She had them convinced I was actually a schitzophrenic and I had to go get a mental assessment to prove she was lying. Basically, it was easier for them to believe that I was crazy than realize someone in their senior managment was capable of such behavior.

After everything they put me through though, I could never go back there. Now I'm a rising star in another company...their loss. It was over a year ago that everything exploded and even after councelling, I still get angry sometimes knowing the incompetant bully has got to keep her job while I had to take 6 mos off and go through councelling to recover from the abuse I took.