Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ENTp type and subtype description from socioniko.narod.ru [Don Quixote]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp--
    I just thought of asking the ENTps this question:

Do you find it easier to maintain a conversation with your semi-dual or your look-alike?

Thank you.
    Look alike.

But I can talk pretty well with my semi-dual, too. But when the conversation is over with istp, it's over. I can talk for hours with estp.

I should know . . . I am married to one!
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-skuchnii kolka

Default another Jung's typology Test

Hi everyone, i saw someone advertising a test for Jung's typology, well here is another one. I think this is the next best thing to MBTI, although i have never seen MBTI myself, I heard that the difference between TMPI and MBTI is the norms and obviously the fact that the former is free. So here it is:

http://greenlightwiki.com/lenore/inventory.html

niko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default egocentric ENTP newbi trying to understand himself

Hi fellow infantiles! :wink:

I've been lurking around for a while, reading about the MBTI and socionics and taking loads of inconclusive tests, and it finaly seems that I've got a definition (as far as this is possible as P type...). I'm certainly NT, but had contradictory results concerning I/E and J/P, but I think this was due to the way the questions were made (like, just because I like organisation and planning, it doesn't at all mean that I'm organized and decisive. having deadlines is just the only way I don't get lost and get things done).
    So I was unsure about being INTP, ENTP or INTJ, being relatively shy and not so keen on useless chit-chat, and having almost 50-50 results in I/E and P/J. The test here said ENTP and I find the description by far the best one, including the preference in functions and particularly the problems (probably the best way to recognize oneself...). I need discussion, social recognition, glory etc. etc. so definitely not "I" (being the "discreet" show-off hits the nail) and I've a serious problem with finishing, there's never enough information to have a conclusion or I'm simply indecisive. "The searcher" fits my attitude to life very well!

This site is the first in which I found a conceptual explanation of the functions and types, really extremly interesting stuff! Reading the threads has also been very educative and I look forward to discover more with similarminded people.

Cheers!

PS: I'm Brazilian and apologize in advance for the inperfect English, hope I could made myself clear.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Peter77, my name is Peter too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!

I wrote a response some time ago, but it doesn't seem to have worked properly...

Anyway, Peter is really a great name!

The forum is a little quiet, is that normal?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it dies down and sputters back to life at random periodic intervals. For some reason people keep making topics about INTJs, which confuses me, because why would anyone want to know about a boring type?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because there are more INTjs on this forum than any other type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah,

I've noticed that other topics, including ENTP related ones, were more active. I think I come along rather well with INTJs, just wouldn't like to be one...staying alone in his cave, making mad plans to take over the world... Better be an Evil ENTP... What is this actually about? Evil would probably be one of the last words I'd use to describe myself, except f you define evil as the questioning of authority and tradition and non-compliance with hypocritical social norms. Otherwise I'd say I'm pretty nice, polite and respectful to other people.

Changing subject, I've been working in a shop for some months now, and a big part of the job conssts of knowing what is in stock and where, and I realised how tough this is for me, with underdeveloped sensors (basicaly 100% intuition in tests). I normaly memorise stuff by establishing connections and abstracting principles and have a hard time just visually rememberng lots of random names and numbers etc., despite some logical organization of the shop products. Sometimes I take a look at my watch and than almost immediately forget what time it was! Now I have a justification for it! :wink: It's probably good as a training for S.

How did you people get to this intj "infested" site in the first place?

Probably ENTP

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you people get to this intj "infested" site in the first place?
    I was intentionally looking for some extra information on Socionics other than socionics.com, then I searched around and found this site. I found socionics.com after searching for some MBTI stuff. And I found MBTI from a bowling site. The webmaster said he was an "INTP", and I wanted to know what that meant. That was about two years ago.

So there's my history. I think I'm going to start a new topic on this.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

fgfdg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/coolspacelahedadjutud/ I made for my self a msn space. I would like to know, what others think of this? And yes, those girls on a picture are Estonian.
    Semiotical process

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i m liek logical subtype.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123