Sexual Compatibility in the Quadras

I can speak in terms of myself,

in the 2nd Quadra (Beta) the nature of sexual caresses is of different kind. They do not like feeble strokes, but tend to intense effect on the partner’s skin, which manifests in strong embraces, in squeezing each other. The Commander and The Inspector both being sensory types, are very jealous: just the thought of the partner’s infidelity may poison their life. It is not mere accident that William Shakespeare, The Mentor, colorfully described how Othello (The Inspector) squeezed Desdemona trying to kill her. Let us consider a real example: a married couple, students, The Inspector (husband) and The Mentor (wife), live in a dormitory. Since the wife is a sociable extravert, her husband is often jealous of her contacts with the neighbors. The scenes much resemble those described by Shakespeare: “Whom have you been with?” the husband asks and puts his hands onto the wife’s neck. She shrieks, and he gets scared and releases her.
I think the bold are quite accurate, I always like it when Beta ST females touches me, I mean I like to be touch regardless, laugh out loud, but I find that alpha SF's touch is very freeble stroke, which either doesn't give me an intense effect or I would react in a very unsure way. When it comes to ESTps their touch seemed very intense and somehow when they do it I feel compel to want to do the same to them, when it comes to ISTj touching me, There is a certain feel to it that gives vibes around my whole body, it is unlike any kind of touch i have ever felt, even a lingering tickles of feeling of sensation felt throught my body. And that comes from an ISTj I have just met, and i was amazed...

please share your sexual experiences with people around your Quadra.