Thread: Gulanzon

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    I must say that you seem more alpha-ish. I'm not entirely convinced of either, but ENxp definitely makes sense.
    As always, this is interesting. What makes you say Alpha?

And from another angle, what makes you say not Delta?

Fe-HA makes a lot of sense for you actually.
    ...do you mean Fi? Or if you meant , as usual... please elaborate

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by JRiddy View Post
    Be ENFp. That's cool with me.
    But we're still tight, right, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Its easy to just ignore him. I'm not incredibly stupid and going to think he's making a decent point finally
    OH SNAP!

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yeah, that doesn't change the fact that I like Gulanzon. I tend to like people who don't like me, but who aren't jerks, or if someone tells me they like me then its easier to like them back. Even if they're lying, it won't change the fact that I like people who like me a lot less than they do.

Creepy-male

But yeah, that doesn't change the fact that I like Gulanzon. I tend to like people who don't like me, but who aren't jerks, or if someone tells me they like me then its easier to like them back. Even if they're lying, it won't change the fact that I like people who like me a lot less than they do.
    I have no strong opinions about you. You're a pretty pleasant poster, but sometimes you can be hard to follow.

Does this mean you don't like me any more

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As of now I have no plans of not liking you.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    As always, this is interesting. What makes you say Alpha?

And from another angle, what makes you say not Delta?

...do you mean Fi? Or if you meant , as usual... please elaborate
    I meant Fe... you're not ITp

You're general attitude is very light-hearted and "fun." It seems a little forced though which is uncommon for any serious type and pretty common for Fe extraverts especially alphas.

You seem to make an effort to be odd and funny which is typical for some ILEs. Though I agree with polikjum that it's not in the same way as some ILEs on this forum.

Like I said I'm not claiming any certainty.

IEEs are light-hearted, but I find they have more of an edginess to them. They're self-contradicting like that.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Though I agree with polikjum that it's not in the same way as some ILEs on this forum.
    I said that it's not the same way as some Beta NFs of this forum, who you can tell have strong Fe, and for me personally, can't be automatically ignored. All the ILEs I'm fine with. Fe egos are much more conflicting.

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said that it's not the same way as some Beta NFs of this forum, who you can tell have strong Fe, and for me personally, can't be automatically ignored. All the ILEs I'm fine with. Fe egos are much more conflicting.
    correction... as polikujm didn't say

I have mixed feelings about alpha NTs here. I find the beta NFs entertaining.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have mixed feelings about alpha NTs here. I find the beta NFs entertaining.
    None of them have your PoLR. But I would say that I have a case of mixed feelings about Ti doms especially.

Creepy-male

I meant Fe... you're not ITp
    Oh right... I was reading HA as PoLR That would've been strange

You're general attitude is very light-hearted and "fun." It seems a little forced though which is uncommon for any serious type and pretty common for Fe extraverts especially alphas.
    Well, it's an "act" I picked up ages ago to keep my SLEDad off my back. Eventually I guess it just stuck, and it's one of my integral social personas. It's certainly no longer forced at this stage, but it's interesting that people keep picking up that it seems that way. My theory as to that is perhaps because it comes off as incongruous with other aspects of how I present myself in social situations.

I also get a buzz out of putting on a performance with lots of energy. Hence the videos I make

You seem to make an effort to be odd and funny which is typical for some ILEs. Though I agree with polikjum that it's not in the same way as some ILEs on this forum.
    IEEs often want to be widely recognized for what they view as their outstanding character traits. For me, this would be eccentricity. So yes, I do make an effort to be odd, but not so much funny... that actually comes naturally. (Although, so does the oddness, but I deliberately play that up because it's fun for me to do so, and like I said, I like being well-known for being eccentric.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also get a buzz out of putting on a performance with lots of energy. Hence the videos I make
    Does that sound like a 9w1 to you?
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    Does that sound like a 9w1 to you?
    I'm also incredibly passive and automagically lose track of my own thoughts or feelings when exposed to those of others, if they're sufficiently close enough to me. I characteristically shut people out and become very cold if they're "too emotional" or especially if they start getting frustrated or angry at me. I find it almost impossibly difficult to actually talk about my own feelings (especially negative ones directed at other people) unless someone else takes the initiative in making a "bear your heart" kind of situation. I have a strong tendency in general of trying to minimize my "footprint" when it comes to getting things from life/the world/people. Beyond being self-suppressive, I just naturally have a lot more room for "everyone else" than "me" in my life. One of the worst and most disruptive things to happen to me was a really bad conflict with a loved one. The fallout since is that I worry about causing more fighting, so some things are no-talk zones for me, internally, and might never see the light of day, no matter how much better it would make me feel if I could let them out. Sometimes I space out during conversation and continue the conversation in my head without realizing that I've dropped out... but that's not type-related My sense of wellbeing is based on what I feel the quality of the connection is between myself and people that matter to me. And not to be cruel, but I tend to feel that the vast majority of my social contacts do not matter to me: I feel fundamentally disengaged from them. It's actually very lonely.

So yes, I think I'm a Nine, or a really depressed Seven.

EDIT

Not that I think all of that is necessarily evidence, or even evidence of equal quality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yes, I think I'm a Nine, or a really depressed Seven.
    bingo. 7s don't like feeling burdened by other people, and they avoid pain like a 9 would.

I was sure I was a 9. I never considered 3, not in my wildest dreams, but they convinced me.
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    bingo. 7s don't like feeling burdened by other people, and they avoid pain like a 9 would.

I was sure I was a 9. I never considered 3, not in my wildest dreams, but they convinced me.
    typewatch is a beautiful place.

@Coolanzon
    I do find it difficult to believe that IEE would have a 5fix, not that it's impossible. IEE is almost definitively 7.
    3w4-5w6-9w8