A little while ago I said something about how ip-ej clash etc.

However they really don't, because EIE and LSI is part of my quadra, and I really don't clash with them, obviously.

So if you see that written on sites or whatever, it's a big fat lie. Obviously it's not really the raw temperament that makes us conflicts with certain types, but other psychological factors lined up.

Another thing I would like to clear up on Rick's site is that he stupidly assumed that extroverts and introverts always meshed well together (and introverts always clash), in a sweeping, general statement on one of his posts. Yeaaah like I'm really eager to take a picnic with an LSE anytime soon. You just can't make such big vague, general statements like that no matter how pretty they look, no matter how easily they fit in your minuscule, arrogant view of the world.

SLE being my dual and LSE being my conflictor is just one small part of the puzzle, that people act like it's the whole thing. You know what, what does it take to make people understand that your Identity, Activity or even your Semi-Dual could be the best match for you, for non-socionics related reasons as well. Duals are still great, don't get me wrong- but I managed w/o one many times before, and I can easily do it again.

Psychology is important, and certainly interesting in our lives but there are a lot of other factors that people take into consideration when choosing whom to socialize with. Sometimes we want to talk to people just cause they look and smell good. Shallow? I don't think so, 'it's just human nature.'