2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    STs: more empathetic, generous, caring; seem more "human"

NFs: more stable, driven, less moody; have a sense of direction
    stable... oh yes... and productive....
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we defining dualization as just 'having a dual around' or does it have to be a romantic dual relationship?

What I mean is, does the fact that my father is LSI and my best friend is LSI make me a 'dualized' individual?
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Are we defining dualization as just 'having a dual around' or does it have to be a romantic dual relationship?

What I mean is, does the fact that my father is LSI and my best friend is LSI make me a 'dualized' individual?
    I think it has to do with a significant interaction with a dual. If the interaction is with a partner... there are certain advantages but I don't think is necessary to be a romantic relationship.

I don't care who whips my butt into action.
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much, regular exercise at the gym, 3 days a week, getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries at ease, eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats, a patient better driver, a safer car, baby smiling in back seat, sleeping well, no bad dreams, no paranoia, careful to all animals, never washing spiders down the plughole, keep in contact with old friends, enjoy a drink now and then, will frequently check credit at moral bank, hole in wall, favors for favors, fond but not in love.
    allez cuisine!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    They are fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much, regular exercise at the gym, 3 days a week, getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries at ease, eating well, no more microwave dinners and saturated fats, a patient better driver, a safer car, baby smiling in back seat, sleeping well, no bad dreams, no paranoia, careful to all animals, never washing spiders down the plughole, keep in contact with old friends, enjoy a drink now and then, will frequently check credit at moral bank, hole in wall, favors for favors, fond but not in love.
    So dualised Betas become Delta? Talk about a rough deal...
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... (noises)

... (more noises)

... (silence)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dualized betas make me jealous. Cause I feel like they're getting what I need. beware the envy of a 4.

that said, I do have a friend who's SLE and I always come away from our interactions feeling great. Like I can do anything. I get an extra measure of motivation from him and new hope. but it fades after awhile...
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    dualized betas make me jealous. Cause I feel like they're getting what I need. beware the envy of a 4.

that said, I do have a friend who's SLE and I always come away from our interactions feeling great. Like I can do anything. I get an extra measure of motivation from him and new hope. but it fades after awhile...
    Didn't you start a thread about Se/Ni appreciation?

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics: The New Jesus!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Idolatrie

On the original thread question: Erm, I can attest to this somewhat because I have two very close LSI friends (not my duals?) and ever since university began for all of us, we've been separated. It feels like I'm empty, unfulfilled, not a bad pain or anything but a dull ache that is almost unnoticeable at times. We used to say that whenever we'd talk, LSIs and I, it would be like therapy for either of us. It honestly would be so helpful; I would go home and feel 10x better about myself, life, the world. Somehow we just understood each-other and without them in my life, I feel ... lost. I need direction or something. I don't know. I was a lot happier when I saw them everyday and I could vent out all my problems, actually GET solutions, workable ones, for them!

My IEI boyfriend and I just seem to reach a dead end with problems. It's not like being with someone who has Se and Ti in their ego. Jeez, it's really accurate when they say identicals can not help each-other because they're just so similar.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari