Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Beatles

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yoko is ESI? NOOoooOOooOoooooOoooo. I can't stand that woman.
    Pretty sure she’s ESI - 4

I think she’s cool :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoko Ono is more likely to be beta NF imo (but I'm not interested in her enough to consider it more in-depth so who knows, maybe she is ESI). Her performative art is meant to be provocative and her self-expression seems more Fe to me: https://twitter.com/yokoono

Her tweets are mostly feel-good statements and vaguely spiritual (but ultimately useless). A lot of them don't really make sense. Ex: "We're never wrong when we are happy. Happiness is a treasure in itself. If you are miserable, you are doing something wrong. You cannot be miserable and happy!"

...okay? you cannot be miserable and happy? No shit. I lean more toward IEI.

To be fair, I think she gets unfairly bashed on by Beatles fans. I'm not a fan of hers either lol I find her cringey, but the amount of hate towards her seems unjustified.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's Ni+, to hope, yoko is likely a harmonizing subtype
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Pretty sure she’s ESI - 4

I think she’s cool :/
    LMAO yeah sure ESI who screams in performances