Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Haha, yeah. It kind of bugs me to go alone tbh, but I've gone a couple times by myself when I've been playing hooky. I don't know why I feel so much more comfortable if someone else is there with me. It's just a lot better.
    I just like sharing the whole movie experience with someone and when the movie is over I like to blah blah blah about it. It's just nice when something funny happens in the movie or w/e and you can look over to your friends and laugh with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Not just board games - I'm rather fond of Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic: The Gathering.
    though I don't actually do either of those things, I was actually thinking I should have broadened strategy games to include more things. There are plenty of other kinds of strategy games I like to play. Munchkin, Bridge, card games in general....
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I just like sharing the whole movie experience with someone and when the movie is over I like to blah blah blah about it. It's just nice when something funny happens in the movie or w/e and you can look over to your friends and laugh with them.
    Totally! Sometimes talking about the movie afterwards is more fun than the movie was. That and my mom tends to scream when she gets scared, which is hilarious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Generally, anywhere I've been before. The more often I've been there in the past, the more likely I am to remain there. I avoid new places. Other than that I don't have much of a preference. I'm like a snail; I carry my hobbies on my back. Except for outside-I have a great dislike of weather and will only be outside on rare occasions.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.