ok, I should have posted this first

Quote Originally Posted by http://the16types.info/groups.php?groupid=11
Taciturn

Taciturn is more inclined to interrogative inflexions. Even his statements sound less categorical as Narrator’s.
Taciturn is inclined to answer a question with another question. Quite often he starts telling a story with phrases such as " What should I tell you about?.. ". Frequently he asks questions that don’t need to be answered, repeats his question even though he has heard and understood what he was asked about ("Would you like some chips? " - " Who? Me? Yes please."). He oftenly uses questions as a means of keeping up the conversation (may repeat his question to win time for thinking over the answer).
Taciturn prefers a dialogue in a mode of questions and answers. He always seems to be leading a dialogue with a real interlocutor (" it would be desirable to hear your responce ", " ask me and I shall answer ") or with am imagined one (internal "dialogue"). Even if tacturn’s story was conceived as a monologue it usually will in any case breaks up into fragments (question - answer).
Taciturn reacts on a question put during his monologue at once – he gives an answer and then returns to the former theme. Being adjusted on a dialogue rather than on an "unanswered" monologue he prefers being asked questions. It’s harder for him than for Narrator to resist the temptation of interrupting the interlocutor with a question.
Examples: Is there more than one way to do this? Yes (he has completely repeated the question he was asked before giving an answer). "What shall I tell you about? What do you want to know? Yesterday I went to -- " (before answering what he did yesterday he asks some questions that don’t need to be answered to). Members:

INTJ
ENTP
ENFJ
INFP
ESFP
ISFJ
ESTJ
ISTP
Quote Originally Posted by http://the16types.info/groups.php?groupid=12
Narrator

Affirmative intonations prevail in Narrator’s speech which may be perceived as confidence or rigidity. Even his questions sound in affirmative tone.
Narrator tends to ask a question in order to receive (or find) an answer. Unlike Taciturn he rarely answers a question with a question or uses questions without semantic sence as a means of keeping up the conversation.
Narrator is more adjusted on dialogue in a mode of a monologue - when the interlocutors “speak one after another” (there is an exchange of a series of monologue). Therefore he subconsciously aspires to transform a dialogue intoto a monologue (either in his own, or in a monologue of the interlocutor - by simply listening and not interrupting) – in the end that sounds as a succession of alternating monologues of two interlocutors.
Narrator may " lose his train of thought " when interrupted in the middle of his monologue, therefore he usually waitsfor the ends of comments to continue speaking. In reply to questions asked while he was speaking he asks to wait for the end of his monologue, and builds the answer into his further monulogue ("wait a minute, I will answer your question"). More tolerant (with more understanding) does he listen to a request not to interrupt and waits for the end of the story, listens to the end and only then asks his question or comments.
Examples: "When people list all of their numerous interests I do not understand whether they 'talk nonsense' or what? " (the question sounds as a statement).Members:

INTP
ENTJ
ENFP
INFJ
ESFJ
ISFP
ESTP
ISTJ
What do you think ?