View Poll Results: This system: (Read post first!)

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent if you ignore the other factors

3 12.00%
  • Extremely biased and wrong

18 72.00%
  • Decent, a good effort

4 16.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Socionics Intelligence System

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That question lol.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    If you define intelligence as a capacity to define meaning, then N types are smarter. If you define it as a capacity to adapt to your environment as it is typically accepted in academic circles, S types are smarter.
    Which is in line with my observation that S types are far more prone to crime than N types.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's politically incorrect but I'll admit my own biases seem to fall generally in line with this... having met many NTs and many SFs throughout my life I agree that NTs are generally more intelligent than SFs.

When I was in elementary school over here (in Ontario) all students were required to complete a standardized test. This was in early elementary school and to be honest I don't even remember the actual testing process/format. But students that scored high on this test (an IQ of at least 130) were automatically enlisted in a gifted program that they'd attend once a week instead of normal class. I didn't make the cut but the people that I do know that made it are mostly NTs. (both my INTp and ENTj friend made it)

While many disagree with the way IQ is scored I think it's a safe guideline and in everyday life when people use the term "intelligent" it is related somewhat to IQ. Personally I can't help but gauge whether a person is intelligent or not (in my opinion) and if I had to put a socionic order to it it would be
    1)NTs
    2)NFs
    3)STs
    4)SFs
    Of course it should be kept in consideration that this list isn't static and there's individual STs and SFs that are more intelligent than individual NTs etc. you get the point.
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    This thread is bringing me down, man. I'd go drink my troubles away or something.
    Have you ever seen me draw Dolphin? In pictionary if i have to draw a dog people are likely to guess "peice of fritz" or "Jiraffe" or something. Artistically i belong with the raggy dolls in the reject bin. Compared to me you're like in the louvre or something

But I don't even drink. What's a dolphin to do?
    Swim in the ocean and protect swimmers from sharks, blow water out of your blowhole and make like sonar sounds. Oh and have sex for pleasure.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12