TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    bee, I think you should reconsider IEI.

I think both you and Kam are NFs. Mostly because I don't sense very much Si vocabulary or an Si lifestyle from you. You also have this lovely intuitive interpretation of what SEIs are like, which is somewhat similar to dolphin's very intuitive interpretation of what SEIs are like back in the day she thought she was one. I did write some grand substantiation on the workshop but then deleted it because I thought it lacked evidence.

Don't get me wrong, though, I love you both!

Being "locked" in Ni can seem like being an Si base, in that they're both introverted perceptive functions.

I've heard a lot of arguments that you two are very playfull, therefore you must be alpha, which is a completely wrong argument by people who don't understand Fe and assume that all beta Fe is FeSe. The distinction between alpha Fe and beta Fe is so subtle sometimes and many people don't fully grasp it.
    No, no, no, no. Don't encourage.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    bee, I think you should reconsider IEI.

I think both you and Kam are NFs. Mostly because I don't sense very much Si vocabulary or an Si lifestyle from you. You also have this lovely intuitive interpretation of what SEIs are like, which is somewhat similar to dolphin's very intuitive interpretation of what SEIs are like back in the day she thought she was one. I did write some grand substantiation on the workshop but then deleted it because I thought it lacked evidence.

Don't get me wrong, though, I love you both!

Being "locked" in Ni can seem like being an Si base, in that they're both introverted perceptive functions.

I've heard a lot of arguments that you two are very playfull, therefore you must be alpha, which is a completely wrong argument by people who don't understand Fe and assume that all beta Fe is FeSe. The distinction between alpha Fe and beta Fe is so subtle sometimes and many people don't fully grasp it.
    +++
    Um, seriously? You think Kam and bee are IEIs?
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Creepy-male

Kamaningnangnongir is either a good actor or a SEI.

Difference is, Kamaningnangnongir doesn't post as much as Bee. He plugs into Ne crazies too readily, from conservations.

Creepy-male

Here's my 2 pi.

From chat logs...

I take it back. Conversations are less phrenetic than the sorts I would have with an ILE or IEE, like, random tangent that gets stuck to. -heavy interactions literally change topic once a minute (so a SEI, an ILE and two IEEs walk into a bar...)

Kamversations are much more directed, and look more like a slightly bendy course vs completely unfettered noise. He also tends to not talk about Si topics very much.

As for Bee, re:dressing up "suspension of reality, imagination, sharing" and Si-heavy discussion of art recently. More phrenetic (I SPELL IT HOW I WANT TO, I SAW IT IN A DICTIONARY) Ne-storms than Kam as well.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I was eating ramen one day upside down when I realized my back hurt. It didn't feel too well, so then I considered the fact that maybe the fact that I was upside down was making my back hurt. I wasn't really sure. So I brought out a fairy book and read upside down dreaming of a girl who would bring me out of this contorted position and force me to work out more. I would call her Jessie no matter what her name is, because the name Jessie reminds me of self-control.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    Man, I was eating ramen one day upside down when I realized my back hurt. It didn't feel too well, so then I considered the fact that maybe the fact that I was upside down was making my back hurt. I wasn't really sure. So I brought out a fairy book and read upside down dreaming of a girl who would bring me out of this contorted position and force me to work out more. I would call her Jessie no matter what her name is, because the name Jessie reminds me of self-control.

I am Kamajamangir and I approve this message.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see a resembalance, but my entire family does not.

Anyway, I cannot see myself defined as a lyricist or romantic, although I am romantic in relationships(if i had one). This might be biased on my part, but I think people in real life see me as a ENTp. They always call me bright and smart(because I read a lot) and also quite weird and strange.

IDK.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Um, seriously? You think Kam and bee are IEIs?
    Christ lol. I thought people were over this absurdity.

I don't think anything without meeting the person first. But I think IEI is quite reasonable from what they've shown us. Lots of justifications thrown around about them having "alpha Fe" have nothing to do with actual Alpha Fe, or are too case-specific to mean anything.
    And what justifications have you for beta Fe (!!) Would you like me to condemn them as too "case-specific"? There has been ample discussion on their type, and if you collate the arguments for alpha Fe by all of the people who participated, I am willing to bet you will find recurring patterns that aren't simply "case-specific." Anyway, it's easy to claim that an argument is faulty, due to the contextual limitations and interpretations; that doesn't mean you have proved anything.

They both have very ambiguous and hard-to-pin-down charcteristics which isn't highly correlated to being Si leading. Kam has very, very strong beliefs possibly indicative of a high focus on Ti blocked with Se.
    Really? They don't seem "hard to pin down" at all to me. I find bee's behavior rather predictable, and kamangir doesn't feel elusive to me, in any significant way. Either way, that trait is not correlated to Si leading (or lack of) anyway. Talk about being too "case-specific." Having strong beliefs is a possibility for anyone; if it was quadra-defined, that would completely limit who could do certain professions and such. One can have strong beliefs without being a beta absolutist.

They seem willing to take in completely different (even opposite) ideas, play around with them (going very far in one direction) and only later decide about them- like their typings for instance. This is a very strong Ni trait, which is the complete opposite of the type of realism Si offers. Si types normally have a concrete basis to stand on every step of the way.
    Wow, if that isn't Ne agenda at work, then I don't know what is. It is not Ni in any way; how many INFps here have you seen do that? Si may have a certain physical awareness, but that doesn't in any way necessitate certainty over type. Intuitives are not these vacillating dreamers who can't come down from the clouds to reality, nor are sensors pragmatic realists who can't see past tomorrow.

There is also a tendency on the16types to see beta Fe as too much of an Fe+Se construct, which is completely ridiculous from most of the betas I've known in real life. In fact, many betas I know absolutely despise this sort of Fe as being too crude and vulgar. (Judging subtypes moreso).
    How about you think about what Fe+Ni means, to avoid the vulgar, explosive connotations. Look at how bee utilizes Fe; it is not in any way similar to people like myself, glam, starfall, scarlett (this would be apparent on stickam, but w/e). She is very present with her emotional expression, and appears much more focused on ingratiating others in the immediate environment.

Finally, somewhat anecdotally, they both seem like sprites. And the exact opposite of an SLE.
    An SLE would plunder a sprite. Stop stereotyping INFps.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the did I say she's definitively one type or another? I'm only here to get her to requestion her type. Most of your analyses of her motivations really are shallow, dumb, insensitive and derogatory. They don't get to the essence of what Alpha Fe is and rely on the facsimile approach that Glam criticized. The fact that there has been ample discussion on her type is irrelevant because it was heavily participated in by people with the above mentioned biases and incompetences.
    Um, wtf? I highly doubt you have read all of my comments on her type, and it has been discussed in stickam as well, so keep your insults to yourself. And stop presuming that other people don't understand the "essence" of alpha Fe, just because some stereotypes are commonly perpetuated on this forum. If you think the only people who participated in her type debates were biased and incompetent, go read some threads. Get your facts straight before you hurl insults.

Kam's overt personality is much easier to pin down and I'll willingly acknowledge he might be very likely SEI, as I've just done in a PM convo with him. Bee's personality traits are indeed difficult to pin down, even for her, or she wouldn't question her type so often. She shifts them herself. If you think you can easily pin them then you probably have an overblown ego or are just conceited.
    I think she's predictable in the sense of behaving in accordance with a consistent set of traits. I do agree that she is very amorphous in ways, but I attribute that largely in part to being an enneagram 4. Nowhere did I claim to be able to "pin her down." Quit these presumptuous argument tactics, please.

Having strong political beliefs with the overt attempt to rile people into action is generally correlated with beta. Kam often espouses this attitude, though I'll admit it might have more to do with the extreme political situation in the part of the world he's from.
    I have never seen him try to rile people into action -- at least in a way that would suggest beta. Anyone should be passionate in and stand up for their beliefs. I think his heritage, culture and studies are what render him so passionate about his beliefs, not Se-seeking.

Get your facts straight and out of socionix' lap. Vacillation about intellectual content is not an Ne trait.
    Where did I say Ne = vacillation? Can you fucking read? I specifically said that intuitives are not vacillating dreamers who cannot come down from the clouds into reality. Yeah, pin that on some washed-up conception of me being associated with socionix because you have no counter. Real mature.

It's not in any way similar to people like bionicgoat, or any number of other SEIs I know. What's your point? Every SEI I know uses Fe so radically differently from bee that it's not funny. Quite a few are the very opposite of directly expressive. Ingratiation is not a type related trait.
    If you think it's different, fine. I'm not going to change that. I would suggest that you observe on stickam sometime, though.

Don't give me this bullshit about plunder=SLE to suit some pubescent warrior fantasy. Duals are radically different in classical socionics. A very common IEI role is to be protected.
    You completely missed the irony of my post. I was mocking the fact that you were comparing them to sprites, as some allusion to the INFp personality. I was indirectly pointing out how much of a joke that stereotype is, because an SLE would "plunder" a sprite -- meaning that INFps are not like that, nor would SLEs care for a partner like that. It's not about a warrior fantasy. Your presumptuousness in this post is repulsive.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come on, guys. What would Boxxy do?

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She would use her super-mega- fantastic power to restore peace between them. After that, assuming she is SEI, she'd order a pizza.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm only going to respond to these parts because they actually have content worth responding to.

Please note the bolded. I was addressing specifically the issue in the quotes, where you responded to my quote about Ne. You didn't have to say "vacillation" - in those exact words- to imply someone who doesn't know what they want.
    Yes, but in that comment I wasn't connoting solely negative things. The overriding trait that I was alluding to, was the tendency to explore various ideas and venues divergently, which sometimes results in convolution and such.

I'm putting you on ignore.
    You're putting me on ignore because I insulted your reading skills, after you pretty much vituperated me in your response? That is pathetic and childish. It would have never escalated to that if you hadn't incited it all, and choosing to ignore someone for such a trivial reason is just dumb. So, I'm guessing you really -aren't- ignoring me, and are just saying you are as an attempt to posture, and not have to respond to me. And if you -really- wanted to ignore me, you wouldn't have bothered responding, ostensibly to get the last word in and not have to deal with backlash.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Are you trying to make me believe that you've never got out a camera and acted cutesy and spacey in front of it? Oh come now, everyone does that! *Imagines Winterpark attempting this*
    Ok, I admit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    I see a resembalance, but my entire family does not.
    I don't either. I'd say you look more like... Prince?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think BEE is an SEI, She just have an E-type around the 3-4 range, and not a typical E-9 SEI. and I have to agree on the general imppression on the 16 types about beta Fe using the combination of FE+Se, I certainly restrain myself that behavior with people I have jsut met.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will the general opinion change after watching this?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE > SEI. One of those for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I think Bee might be.
    This is old, but you should check out Bee's blog, it has lots of .

(on a possibly related note, from my typings of people IRL, I think there's possibly a certain brand of intellectually-inclined Alpha SF out there that pretty much gets ignored/isn't talked about much on this forum.)
    Yeah, for sure. Some Alpha SFs are genuinely interested in talking about theoretical things.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Yeah, for sure. Some Alpha SFs are genuinely interested in talking about theoretical things.
    *waves*

Is that really even a surprise? Honestly? It's intelligence-related. Being an Alpha SF does not make you stupid.

FWIW my ESI mum has a postgrad degree in law, but we still talk about food, drink and clothing. Even smart SFs like talking about life's little pleasures/simple things/things typically not seen as incredibly deep/intelligent. I guess that's one of the causes of "SF = simpleton". Possibly also "Nine = simpleton", now that I think about it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    *waves*

Is that really even a surprise? Honestly? It's intelligence-related. Being an Alpha SF does not make you stupid.

FWIW my ESI mum has a postgrad degree in law, but we still talk about food, drink and clothing. Even smart SFs like talking about life's little pleasures/simple things/things typically not seen as incredibly deep/intelligent. I guess that's one of the causes of "SF = simpleton". Possibly also "Nine = simpleton", now that I think about it.
    I mean yeah, it's a stereotype.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Egbert Human View Post
    *waves*

I've said this before. I love life's little pleasures too.

Most of the hate comes from the "aristocratic" members (usually Beta NFs) who get taken in by that silly dichotomy: complex = smart / simple = not smart. It's wrong, stupid and condescending.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's said she was just playing an exaggerated version of herself as a kid. You couldn't type her just from her original vids. Also, I think this new vid was some attempt to diss her own boxxy character.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straytk View Post
    She's said she was just playing an exaggerated version of herself as a kid. You couldn't type her just from her original vids.
    An exaggerated version of ___ is still obviously ___.

Pretty set on ESE now. Can't really justify an SEI having her insane energy level.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    IEE if I ever saw one.
    My perception too.
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think "boxxy" is kind of a caricature and is SEI-ish.

As for the person behind boxxy, I suspect ESE:

Also her channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/ANewHopeee) has a couple other videos.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to note that Catie/Boxxy is actually using a lot of and in the natural video. I might consider LSE/LIE/ESI. That being said, I still think she's Alpha SF.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Catie Wayne aka Boxxy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxxy

http://catiewayne.com/index.php?p=3

Try this time. This typing is of utmost importance.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U R ILE
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her or I?

Don't toy with my slater, this is serious business. The nation is at stake.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I speculated ESE before but now I'm leaning towards IEE. One of these, at any rate.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

._.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give you a hint: Not IEE.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious Alpha SF is obvious
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, then, ESE.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had always thought Fe-ISFp.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I AM SO CONFLICTED @#$%
    ALL OF YOU SEEM RIGHT I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh my god, her spasticity feels invasive. just 5 seconds of watching her disturbs any sort of calm i may be feeling at the moment.

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't rely fully on her Boxxy persona for typing because it is quite exaggerated. I do think she is ISFp (ESFj, ENTp, and INFp cross my mind too).
    The end is nigh

TIM
    LIE - Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am unable to watch that for more than a 10 seconds, she is that annoying imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of an SEI I know. On drugs.

Fe sub

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE or ESE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast