Thread: The type most likely to cheat in a relationship

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    But to cheat is to be so wrapped up in your own ego. I'd forgive it if the guy was totally pissed (if not then I'd actually cut his dick off), but I think that if you give any kind of a shit about the person you are with, then you wouldn't cheat on them (unless you were totally pissed or they were a complete nutjob, who wouldn't let you go). Why be with someone that doesn't satisfy you, that you don't even care about (and if you cheat on them then you clearly don't care about them, only about them in relation to you - what they can and can't do for you)? Just seperate or dump them, get some balls, and self-respect as well as respect for the other person.

I have a SEE friend that always cheats, and she sleeps with her best friends boyfriends 0.o. She just seems so afraid of being lonely.

So I couldn't say I would never cheat, but I'd be a fucking mess before I did.
    fair enough. but what if you loved more than one person? that's possible. I've seen it happen. One woman I know couldn't choose between her husband and her lover, even after the husband found out about the affair and wanted to reconcile. She wouldn't drop her lover so the husband filed for divorce. She didn't hate her husband, FAR FROM IT, she loved him, they had been married for 15 years (no kids luckily), but he wasn't completely meeting her needs and she met this other guy and.... she wasn't out there looking to have an affair, if this particular guy hadn't come into her life, she'd still be married to her husband. Probably relatively happily.

And now, NOW that husband of hers is married to a new wife and they just had a baby! He's wildly happy now! AND she's married to the guy she had the affair with. Also happy.

Life's weird you know. WEIRD.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    fair enough. but what if you loved more than one person? that's possible. I've seen it happen. One woman I know couldn't choose between her husband and her lover, even after the husband found out about the affair and wanted to reconcile. She wouldn't drop her lover so the husband filed for divorce. She didn't hate her husband, FAR FROM IT, she loved him, they had been married for 15 years (no kids luckily), but he wasn't completely meeting her needs and she met this other guy and.... she wasn't out there looking to have an affair, if this particular guy hadn't come into her life, she'd still be married to her husband. Probably relatively happily.

And now, NOW that husband of hers is married to a new wife and they just had a baby! He's wildly happy now! AND she's married to the guy she had the affair with. Also happy.

Life's weird you know. WEIRD.
    lol @ the 1% of the time this situation actually works out and everyone's happy. Good for them.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    lol @ the 1% of the time this situation actually works out and everyone's happy. Good for them.
    I know it! But isn't it odd? And then you think well, should she have made a different choice? And of course the answer is yes--she should never have cheated in the first place. The ends don't justify the means. But still, it kind of makes my head hurt to think about it.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people who cheat are afraid of being alone, or insecure, or don't have ethics. Those aren't type related. I've heard of just about all 16 types cheating, they just do it in different ways.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)