go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maria, be my identical.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Maria, be my identical.
    Yes, Maria, be his identical! 8)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maria, be my identical.
    Yep be my dual Maria, im a fan.

But no, im pretty sure you are INTp.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maria is not ILI IMO. She doesn't have the kind of detached "I'm somewhere else in my head right now" kind of feel when speaking with her, whether it be via cam, phone, or IM. She also seems a little too...edgy, in more than one way, to be a Delta NF. Personally I think she is ethical, probablySe valuing and more likely an introvert, but that is for purely subjective reasons. IMO the most likely types are ESI and IEI.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You strike me as Beta/Alpha > Gamma. Plus, you're cool, come to a quadra I am actually supposed to favour! hehe <3
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO IEI or maybe....um... SEI-Si?
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    IMO IEI or maybe....um... SEI-Si?

i think you're probably wrong, but whatever. but thank you for the you're cool so i want you in my quadra sorts of sentiments.

Maria, be my identical.
    that typing is rather plausible and has been brought up by more than few.
    Last edited by implied; 01-27-2009 at 01:33 AM.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Maria is not ILI IMO. She doesn't have the kind of detached "I'm somewhere else in my head right now" kind of feel when speaking with her, whether it be via cam, phone, or IM. She also seems a little too...edgy, in more than one way, to be a Delta NF. Personally I think she is ethical, probablySe valuing and more likely an introvert, but that is for purely subjective reasons. IMO the most likely types are ESI and IEI.
    i feel like you're saying i'm IEI because i'm not a dick and am marginally creative or musically in-the-know, and i would agree that i'm mostly not a dick although i don't think that necessarily means Fe creative. i'm only ready at this point to say that i am not sure that an NT is my dual or that i am NT myself. the edginess would be something i would more likely attribute to maybe lowish (at least not an alpha sort of ) or high blood pressure.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I have a hard time seeing Fe valuing, but maybe ESI is not far off? For some reason you've just always struck me as a Gamma introvert. I also don't think Gammas always come off as "cold". To me this is more of an exaggerated kind of stereotype - just like how not all Betas will come off as obnoxious, Alphas as annoying, or, Deltas as boring. Just look at Liveandletlive and Diana - both are Gamma SF, and to me both come off as warm and very sincere.
    agreed.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    i feel like you're saying i'm IEI because i'm not a dick and am marginally creative or musically in-the-know, and i would agree that i'm mostly not a dick although i don't think that necessarily means Fe creative. i'm only ready at this point to say that i am not sure that an NT is my dual or that i am NT myself. the edginess would be something i would more likely attribute to maybe lowish (at least not an alpha sort of ) or high blood pressure.
    Well I don't really take kindly to the fact that you feel the need to presumptuously marginalize my rationale, but if that's what you think, you're obviously entitled to your own opinion of my opinion. It doesn't really have anything to do with not being a dick, because I know IEIs who are total assholes, and being creative/"musically in the know" is a relatively insignificant part of my impression of you.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Implied doesn't strike me as having the ESI sharpness that I generally sense from ESIs.

I used to strongly think ILI, but now SLI seems more likely again. Originally I was thinking SLI, because she looks just like one that I know. More recent discussions more or less remind me of talking with SLIs > ILIs.

Hmm

I think I have an easier time seeing a IEE as implied's dual, rather than SEE.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always said she was ISTp, but everyone was saying INTp.

I am undervalued guys.

ISTP ISTP
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my impression is ILI, especially after seeing implied on stickam.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just come to delta already

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Meh. I don't find gammas cold at all. Whose perspective are you looking from?
    mostly the sort of thing i hear around here.

Okay, drama queen it is.
    drama queen is inaccurate, i think. my actual problem with my mother is that she is too dramatic and it causes me to worry sometimes when i shouldn't. if she isn't ENFj she's some other Fj who is capable of getting you worked up easily. i mean, she sees worst case scenarios instantly where i ALSO see worst case scenarios that i don't always verbalize, but that trouble me a lot. we run into this negative loop where she gets me internally worked up where i probably shouldn't be sometimes. then i get mad and pissy and we're both hating eachother. i mean, she exaggerates. so no, i don't want a drama queen. haha.

i believe rocky once said he would have these sorts of paranoid thoughts that something bad could happen to his family. so my personal opinion is that if you have someone around constantly reminding you of the doom and gloom going on, someone constantly focused on the negative, and you're already focusing on the negative in the back of your mind, it isn't very good. (hello, i am a benchmark 6w5.)

not that i don't recognize that there are situations where people should get worked up and DO something. i do. it's hard to explain.

to be fair i do find some male ENFps to be annoyingly "bla bla don't be needy," which i have also seen listed as a sort of SEE trait (i believe expat himself talked about one minimalist way to describe SEEs as "why is everyone else so needy?") i just think that's an excuse to have everything handed to you on a plate, and i find it ridiculous that a SEE or an IEE would not be capable of realizing that many would say healthy relationship may have a certain amount of interdependence. i could dig an andrew jackson sort of SEE, and i'd imagine he was a rather SEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well I don't really take kindly to the fact that you feel the need to presumptuously marginalize my rationale, but if that's what you think, you're obviously entitled to your own opinion of my opinion. It doesn't really have anything to do with not being a dick, because I know IEIs who are total assholes, and being creative/"musically in the know" is a relatively insignificant part of my impression of you.
    well, it's fine. i just think we get on well which doesn't necessarily mean we're in the same quadra. i'm not sure we're conflicting quadras, either, though. and i totally agree that there are a load of IEI dicks. and i am sure you know what i am talking about hah. yet that experience makes me relatively certain that i am not IEI.

slightly unrelated question at the whole forum: is it odd to find people "cold"?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao @ the term "expatian definitions"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    lmao @ the term "expatian definitions"
    go listen to radiohead and cry.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did i hurt your feelings?
    after all this time and studying you still can't decide your type? So you haven't noticed any patterns in your intertype relations, haven't completely identified with any descriptions; don't have the ability to read multiple interpretations of functions and types and mesh them together.. don't even really understand the functions.. they must just confuse you?
    I don't see how someone can spend all their time on here and still be so lost
    apparently khamelion is also having the same problem. she can't decide between dominant Se and dominant Ni, two opposite functions. From what I understand you're also both followers of .... "expatian socionics", correct?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did that hurt your feelings?
    after all this time and studying you still can't decide your type? So you haven't noticed any patterns in your intertype relations, haven't completely identified with any descriptions; don't have the ability to read multiple interpretations of functions and types and fit mesh them together.. they must just confuse you?
    I don't see how someone can spend all their time on here and still be so lost
    i don't see how someone can spend so much time on here and never imagine that their self-typing of INTp could be wrong?

anyhow it's mostly a question of delta versus gamma as Fi/Te seems fairly agreed upon among me and others. i've identified with many descriptions of various IM elements, i'm just willing to take into account input from others based on incoming information/various interactions with others which causes me to think that my self-typing might be incorrect. it's far more efficient than what you seem to do which is stick to your guns even though you seem like the most obvious male INFp i've ever seen.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can't type yourself, but you can type me over this thing with more accuracy than i can? yeah, ill bend right over and go along with you on that. i think talking to you might be a complete waste of time, so let's just end this. you don't know what you're talking about, but you think you do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mostly the sort of thing i hear around here.

drama queen is inaccurate, i think. my actual problem with my mother is that she is too dramatic and it causes me to worry sometimes when i shouldn't. if she isn't ENFj she's some other Fj who is capable of getting you worked up easily. i mean, she sees worst case scenarios instantly where i ALSO see worst case scenarios that i don't always verbalize, but that trouble me a lot. we run into this negative loop where she gets me internally worked up where i probably shouldn't be sometimes. then i get mad and pissy and we're both hating eachother. i mean, she exaggerates. so no, i don't want a drama queen. haha.

i believe rocky once said he would have these sorts of paranoid thoughts that something bad could happen to his family. so my personal opinion is that if you have someone around constantly reminding you of the doom and gloom going on, someone constantly focused on the negative, and you're already focusing on the negative in the back of your mind, it isn't very good. (hello, i am a benchmark 6w5.)

not that i don't recognize that there are situations where people should get worked up and DO something. i do. it's hard to explain.

to be fair i do find some male ENFps to be annoyingly "bla bla don't be needy," which i have also seen listed as a sort of SEE trait (i believe expat himself talked about one minimalist way to describe SEEs as "why is everyone else so needy?") i just think that's an excuse to have everything handed to you on a plate, and i find it ridiculous that a SEE or an IEE would not be capable of realizing that many would say healthy relationship may have a certain amount of interdependence. i could dig an andrew jackson sort of SEE, and i'd imagine he was a rather SEE.

well, it's fine. i just think we get on well which doesn't necessarily mean we're in the same quadra. i'm not sure we're conflicting quadras, either, though. and i totally agree that there are a load of IEI dicks. and i am sure you know what i am talking about hah. yet that experience makes me relatively certain that i am not IEI.

slightly unrelated question at the whole forum: is it odd to find people "cold"?
    It does sound like your Mom is sort sort of an ENFj, I have alwyas seen you as an NI... I wont know you as much as you do yourself, but you are very much a benchtype of an ILI in my eyes, And NO it is not cold to see to be cold, becuase most of them are, and i hate Fe manitpulation just as much if not more than NON-Fe vauling types if not more, I can say that i do it my self sometimes and I Hate it most of the time, I much rather sarafice myself to be honest.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can't type yourself, but you can type me over this thing with more accuracy than i can? i think talking to you might be a complete waste of time, so let's just end this
    i would call ifmd95/reyn_til_runa/ztcrawcrustle some of the more competent and intelligent users on this forum. all of them have an extremely good understanding of socionics from my pov, and none of them have ever made loud and very sure claims about their types to my knowledge. didn't ifmd95 recently self type as LXI? you're barely making sense and this just makes me think you're Ti-HA as you don't trust me unless i yell it in your ear that i am 100% confident of everything i say and positively refuse any input that might cause you to doubt. you seek and , not .
    Last edited by implied; 01-27-2009 at 07:11 AM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people can't type themselves, then they don't know enough about socionics. It's pretty simple. It's not something which we need start a debate on. It has nothing to do with Ti-HA- aka, "crazedrat just don't understand". Typing yourself is simple. You take tests, you read function descriptions and think about what function you use inside your head. That's easy. Then you read your intertype relations descriptions and you think about if your relationships match them. My mom has typed herself. She took the test and I showed her some function descriptions. She got it right on her first guess. She said she was an ESFj, and guess what? She's ESFj. My brother, ISTp, has also typed himself. He read descriptions online and the next day he came up to me and said "Ian, I'm an ISTp.". Well, I already knew this, cuz I typed him based on my intertype relations with him, which perfectly fit the description of ISTp/INTp relations. I also read the ISTp descriptions online, and there was one in particular which fit him very well. So no, I really don't think typing yourself is that difficult. Problem with some of you guys on here is you've made up your own crap about socionics, and it gets you really confused. You start questioning the obvious, and you're tying your mind in knots. I mean look at you- you can't figure out what type you are after this long? There isn't an excuse for that. How can you have any faith in this theory if you can't find a type which fits you after years of study? That's really out of my headspace. Listing off a few other people on this forum who suck at typing as well doesn't make it legitimate, sorry. lol.

Creepy-male

, bro.

Never be complacent about your beliefs.

</random interjection>

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If people can't type themselves, then they don't know enough about socionics. It's pretty simple. It's not something which we need start a debate on. Typing yourself is simple. You take tests, you read function descriptions and think about what function you use inside your head. You read your intertype relations descriptions and you think about if your relationships match them. My mom has typed herself. She took the test and I showed her some function descriptions. She got it right on her first guess. She said she was an ESFj, and guess what? She's ESFj. My brother, ISTp, has also typed himself. He read descriptions online and the next day he came up to me and said "Ian, I'm an ISTp.". Well, I already knew this, cuz I typed him based on my intertype relations with him, which perfectly fit the description of ISTp/INTp relations. I also read the ISTp descriptions online, and there was one in particular which fit him very well. So no, I really don't think typing yourself is that difficult. Problem with some of you guys on here is you've made up your own crap about socionics, and it gets you really confused. You start questioning the obvious, and you're tying your mind in knots. I mean look at you- you can't figure out what type you are after this long? There isn't an excuse for that. How can you have any faith in this theory if you can't find a type which fits you after years of study? That's really out of my headspace. Listing off a few other people on this forum who suck at typing as well doesn't make it legitimate, sorry. lol
    INFp.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, let's pretend that I just said nothing now!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, let's pretend that I just said nothing now!

essentially, that's what you did.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it isn't, but I think you're avoiding this now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it isn't, but I think you're avoiding this now.
    you are making something OVERLY simple. it's not as if there isn't tons and tons of socionics literature out there, albeit a lot of it is poorly xlated and very new material. it's a new concept. the problem i believe is that you think you have all the answers far too quickly without looking into anything else. you decided you were INTp and nothing will change your mind of that belief regardless of anything else you read or experience. that is a bias (confirmation bias, even!) ontop of that it leans towards -valuing.
    Last edited by implied; 01-27-2009 at 06:44 AM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking more about things, and a little talking with implied more, I move even more to SLI >> ILI / ESI
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI, ILI or ESI I like you regardless , your nice and intelligent.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem i believe is that you think you have all the answers far too quickly without looking into anything else. you decided you were INTp and nothing will change your mind of that belief regardless of anything else you read or experience. that is a bias (confirmation bias, even!) ontop of that it leans towards -valuing.
    You couldn't possibly know what information I considered when I typed myself. I think you look for what you want to look for. You consider yourself ILI, so I could never be an ILI. But wait, now you're not sure you're an ILI, are you? Have I ever explained to you in specific detail the considerations I've taken which led me to believe I'm ILI? No, I never have. This impression you have of me came from within you. It's your opinion based on your understanding of socionics and your impressions of me which you've gathered from observing me chatting over this forum.
    How could you know I've jumped to conclusions hastily if you're not familiar with how I came to my conclusion? That's bullcrap.. you're making this stuff up. You're talking to me about confirmation bias? It's biased to make up information and use it to support a preconceived notion that I have Ti-HA. Talking with you leads nowhere because you already have the answer you're looking for. You just throw out words to support it. Why should I explain myself to you then? It will accomplish nothing.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 01-27-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

It seems that the only person who's accepted as ILI is Niffweed, who's actually an LII lol.

Anyway, I think it's kinda interesting how imfd/reyntilltuna still aren't sure of their type, i'm not sure what that says. I don't know much about reyntilltuna but imfd certainly knows his stuff about socionics, but there's always something in the back of my mind that makes me think there's something maybe a bit off about the knowledge if with all his socionic 'powers' he still can't decide on his own type. Maybe it's not a good thing to know too much because then you realise the types don't exist or something :-p.

Not that I normally do this, but I agree with crazedrat that finding your type shouldn't be too difficult. I wonder sometimes why it's so hard for some people like yourself implied. Maybe there is a flaw in socionics for some people after all.

Creepy-Cyclops

As an after thought, I still think you're gamma. I still think ILI. I thought i'd put some stuff down here.

I noticed you mentioned it's difficult to say because who knows who is ILI and that there is different schools of socionics. (Is there? That's interesting, I think people more or less talk about the same sort of things, dunno for sure though.) Ah, although we don't know anyones types for certain, Jarno and Jonathan both seem like decent dudes and identify with ILI. I can see you as being kinda like Jarno fwiw.

I still think ILI, maybe some people pick up on ESI because you focus on your Fi hidden agenda and some of that becomes apparent, and just about everyone thinks you are a socionic introvert so it gives you ESI. You're enneagram is pretty consistent with ESI, but then you could just as easily be 5w6 which is consistent with ILI lol.

Have you read through the semantics of information elements on Ricks site which associates various concepts and preferred styles of speech with ego functions?

Eh, I think that you always keep an open mind and consider information from various sources which sounds pretty INTp to me. Something I thought was if you had an Fi partner maybe that would help you filter what information you should listen to or not, like Expat describes Te/Fi in his 'current take on Fi/Te and Ti/Fe' thread.

My personal opinion is that an ISTp just rejects the stuff most people say if they don't know if/who they can trust, whereas an INTp tries to take it all in and tries to make sense of it. Something to do with the Si verses the Ni I suppose. This makes me think you are INTp.

If you were ISFj I think you would have the sources that you listen to, you would know who to trust rather than try to take in all the information from different schools as you mention.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It seems that the only person who's accepted as ILI is Niffweed, who's actually an LII lol.
    Believe me, man. ILIs exist. I can see them...aaarrrggg
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: ifmd95 and his uncertainty about his type - in my own case, the more i know the more i tend to see myself using various functions from time to time, in everyday life. this causes me to doubt my base function and such things. it has really never been some reason for me to doubt his understanding of socionics, though. fwiw i've also known doctors who are horrible patients and horrible at diagnosing themselves. i suppose the issue is that the more you know, the more you wonder what you aren't seeing from the outside. i say myself that i think "coldness", gamma or not, is a very negative trait and not one that i prefer to be around. i also agree with the stance hostagechild has taken, where perhaps gammas don't see themselves as cold but they really are. i don't believe that the people who know me best would describe me as cold, but i could be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

Not that I normally do this, but I agree with crazedrat that finding your type shouldn't be too difficult. I wonder sometimes why it's so hard for some people like yourself implied. Maybe there is a flaw in socionics for some people after all.

well, i think i've been typed by various users as nearly every type in the socion, all of which i've taken into account before feeling like XLI was a good bet. really the problem is that i listen to other people too much hah.

i have read the associated vocabulary with each element and although i see where it's coming from, it seems rather a shaky way to type someone although i see the merits of it. and fwiw i don't see the jarno comparison but then perhaps you're seeing something i'm not.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    No, it is not—but this occurs more so with beta NFs. I have been told by certain individuals in this community that I "never seem to have a stable emotional state" which they can gauge (Fi connection, etc.); also, like numbers mentioned, it can be used in a manipulative way, and also appear "superficial" in its presentation. "Cold" obviously spans farther than the socionics paradigm; Fi types get stereotypically viewed as cold by more expressive Fe types, etc.

fwiw I don't perceive you as cold. But I still think you're clearly Fi/Te.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would encourage you to wait to have that kind of interaction with a healthy IEI before making such a judgment.

Alpha Fe, yeah, it would be a bit of an outlier, but Beta Fe, no, not at all.

Under cerulean skies...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast