Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attitudes toward what's important in driving and safety

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So help me out with the description. What would be something somebody would say that would be through the lens of on this topic?
    Last edited by tereg; 09-17-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: grammar
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    So help me out with the description. What would be something somebody would say that could would be through the lens of on this topic?
    Well, I say, "Buckle up and hold on tight!" but that's just me, and not indicative of Ti. I'll think on it to see if I can come up with a good one for Ti.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    It goes deeper than that. Ideally a Ti type wound want to check whether the rules are really warranted, but when you're driving in a car there is no time for that. So to some extent you would make an assumption as to why the rules were created and how trustworthy they are, but this is something done reluctantly and not really characteristic of Ti. The results of doing so can also vary.
    This. Most laws are necessary to follow, but some are better off broken (Due to hypocrisy or general uselessness).
    Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    So help me out with the description. What would be something somebody would say that would be through the lens of on this topic?
    My Ti tells me to always drive 5 miles above the speed limit, because it's the fastest way to go without risk of attractin' cops or rammin' toddlers.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My theory of driving safety is that everyone would be better off if I didn't have to drive.

JK. Sort of.

I drive okay so long as I remember not to daydream and force myself NOT to drive if I'm upset about something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12