Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
I've always had the impression that you were some kind of Introverted type trying oh, oh so hard to *force* out that Extraverted side. Like you wish you're Extraverted side dominanted your personality, but it doesn't, so you have to exaggerate it.

Also, I had a problem with this...

... if you think that's the real difference between and , then I'd have to disagree, and it may be why you are so resistant to being an dominant type. Not saying that you are one for sure, but you keep on ignoring it without consideration. types are not always considering other people's opinions, nor are they the only ones who do it.
Rocky, you completely misunderstood and blew over what I was actually implying ... and I also think that you are totally biased against ENTp types and think that they all are close minded bigots.

And no, I do not believe that ENTps are necessarily open to opinions, they are open to abstract alternatives that are foreign in origion, usually from the perception of other peoples . However, ENTps can appear to be total bigots when it comes to what other people think, and they will often focus more on the barking of their own voice as opposed to what they have guaged from the usage of their ... in fact, it is because they have an 8th function ... I also think that is why you are so biased against them.

Now I am just waiting for you to blow over all of this and jump to some other unfounded conclusion.