Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta McNew!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    @mcnew: I think you should post another, newer, clearer picture of yourself for VI. Multiple pictures, maybe, with different expressions, like Neonmonk did once. Then we'll know.
    There you go ...

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2751

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

transigent wrote:

Actually, I don't know if you are Delta M.C. NEWBEN. Delta is actually mature to a fault, and I have not seen you go on any moral diatribes about anything.

Deltas are disgusted with things like personal insults, and they feel they are "above" things like that, and that nothing good comes from violence of any sort.

If they have a grudge against somebody, they will sort of "secretly" form together, and if the person they have a grudge against says or does something stupid, they will all pounce and hate the person openly at that point.

They are incredibly clickish, and rely alot on things that are somewhat unspoken, and things that are "common knowlege", as they don't like people who come up with crazy ideas. They try to stay away from "pointless thinking".
    hahaha... where did you get all this? Specially the 3rd and 4th paragraphs. I am not sure what you mean by " crazy ideas." If you are talking about ideas that have no relevance and are done without thinking, then I would agree.
    ---------------

rmcnew, maybe the post hit at your PoLR somehow because what Rocky posted seemed neutral to me. Also, you might be introverted because you bottled up what was said against ENTPs before and now you blew it up in your post.

(Just offering my perspective to what you guys are talking about.)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanum

rmcnew, maybe the post hit at your PoLR somehow because what Rocky posted seemed neutral to me. Also, you might be introverted because you bottled up what was said against ENTPs before and now you blew it up in your post.
    Something about the way rocky communicates information pisses me off [I know he does not do it intentionally and try not to hold it against him], but I think it is either his or his or maybe both ...

ENFj again, anyone? HAHa!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    ENFj again, anyone? HAHa!
    Well..... now that you mentioned it....

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12