C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim: xSFp
    Chloe: xSFj
    Courtney: ENFp?

I've only seen a few episodes but that's the general impression I get.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bumpity doo da day!

I'm totally addicted to KUTK ... oh god. I still can't tell their types though but I'll say that Kim is probably the same type as Paris Hilton because they talk EXTREMELY similar and they were good friends before Kim got famous and Paris dropped in fame.

I like Kourtney the most and she's the prettiest to me. I actually really enjoy her monotone voice for some reason and actually I do think she's probably ESI... She seems Te/Fi quadra. Khloe is a weird one. I know people have said SLE here but I don't know. I'm thinking SEE actually. Kourt + Khloe get along very well. Kim is just dead to me I can't tell. She is also spoken of as "uptight" actually, and the way she acts really doesn't appear Exxp. I think she is Introverted... SEI would maybe be my best guess.

Kim is probably sp/sx - her quirks are very like my boyfriend.. neat freak, VERY affected by her environment so it comes off spoiled... actually not that great with people I think.

The MOST obvious typing is their mother, Kris. Wow. She is the most blatant Fe-ESE I have EVER seen i my life, 3w2 so/sx or 2w3 so/sx. That's how obvious it is, I even know her enneagram! Bruce the father is probably some Ti type. I'm thinking LSI.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont regularly watch the show, but saw a few episodes when visiting a friend of mine recently, since she is really into it.

Here are my opinions:

Kim - EIE > ESE

Kourtney - gamma SF? not sure

Khloe - Te/Fi.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with the fascination of watching rich people live out their boring, vain lives?
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Kim is definitely an ethical rational type, XXFj. Probably not Delta.

Supposedly she's a perfectionist and a very hard worker. On the show she get's stressed out if things are unorganized or don't go according to plan. She's also very uptight. She refuses to even dance in front of people. She is also obsessed with fame.
    Yeah agree. she VI's EIE to me for some reason.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim is most definitely HOR-D

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's like I instinctively don't like how they smell or something. It's like I don't like their natural pheromones and body odor. =/ It's really off putting to me, it's like they would smell like old stale rotten hairspray or something.

I never had any urge to watch the show and now I know why. For some reason I am just not biologically attracted to them at all. I'm a really visceral person. I need to connect with my body with something if I'm going to be involved. I am immune to Mental manipulation abilities and hollywood making drama, since I'm the type to do that to other people- I know all the tricks and can't really be persuaded myself.

I don't mean to be too harsh im just being really honest. its like does anybody else get how they would smell bad. please help me out here what does this MEAAN. I need Ti or something to categorize this. PLEASE TI-VALUER HELP ME.

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kim is EIE, Ni subtype, Khloe= SLE, Kourtney=ESI
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver