View Poll Results: what is the sociotype of Mila Kunis?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 20.00%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

5 50.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 10.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 10.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 10.00%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Mila Kunis

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mila Kunis

quotes:

"My goal in life is to enjoy what I do, and never to look back and say I wish I would have done that, and to go to UCLA, and to become someone great in life!"

"I am very much a creature of habit, and I have no life consistency. None."

"I love playing different characters and I love doing fun things and I love to entertain people, whether that be in a comedy or a drama. If I get you to laugh or I get you to cry I'm super stoked, as morbid as that might sound."

"I think that when a person is insecure about who they are or who they want to be, then it translates on screen, and the choices they make are all about perception."

"That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it's just bullying."

"I think everyone has a little black swan in them, it's just a matter of when you let it out."

"
    "If I ever, even for a second, started getting a big head, I was brought back to reality pretty quickly. I was working full time and still had to fight for a cellphone. Then the car thing came around. Oh my God! You would have thought I was asking for a private jet! I kicked and screamed, and I got my stupid car. Then I did something dumb and my parents took my keys away. I told them, "But I have to go to work tomorrow!" And they said, "You'll figure it out." Yeah, those are my parents -- and that's why I'm pretty grounded."

"I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Steve Carrell and Tina Fey for years."

"It's fun working on the set... I usually work about 10 and a half hours a day, and I also study about five of those hours. It can be tiring, but it's fun!"

"I've definitely grown apart from a lot of my friends. Some of them don't understand the schedule, and it's not that I don't want to talk to them, it's that sometimes I am really busy and can't get back to them."

Last edited by silke; 11-06-2014 at 06:35 AM. Reason: updated links