Thread: Typing me - ISFj or otherwise?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing me - ISFj or otherwise?

Hi again.
    [Feel a little bit bad that I haven't contributed more to this forum over the last few months, when I'm asking for help once again]

I'd write down things about myself, unfortunately it'd most likely come across as extremely ramblish and confusing so it's better that I try answer general ideas/things specifically.
    I'm introverted and spend a large amount of time alone mulling over my own thought patterns and my understanding of self. You could say that I've become obsessive with this, the search for my own identity and all that.

When I'm around other people, I like to believe that others see me as a stable harmonious person, having said that internally I would not describe myself as mentally sound. This is because I have a lot of social anxiety around people, likely to be a huge factor in my quietness. I've identified that I fear rejection/failure and have a considerable amount of perfectionism within me. We all know that perfectionism can lead to paralysation however, and this is true with being spontaneous and decision making.

My interests mostly revolve around surfing on the internet, reading whatever interests me. Usually I'm found browsing the relationship, psychology and philosophy or general discussion sections on forums.

Other major random interests are gaming~ Yay. Dancing (Recently developed interest) and messing around with paranormal ideas such as astrology, tarot cards etc.

You can say that I've been brainwashed by this ideas, however the communities that I frequent have opened me up to see other perspectives on things that are usually emotionally charged such as polyamory, incest and asexuality. Often I'd be arguing against others because it's the "right" way to go even if it's not the accepted belief.
    Last edited by Sanity Panda; 01-17-2009 at 01:36 AM.