I don't know what it is lately, but I guess I'm really letting my Alpha sides come through. Especially with ESFps...........

But like, just stating my opinion offends deltans (and I'm not even talking about this site). The fact that, when stateing my opinions (probably because they are so definite and strong) people just gravitate towards them and say I'm arrogant or something to that effect. Rude.

It's so weird, in that I am reminded of Mr. Darcy sometimes, it's strange.

I was wondering if any other ALPHA people have similar experiences to share. I mean, this is good reason as to why in real life I am very reticent most of the time, and rarely explain anything - simply because a lot of people just can't deal with it, or take it. And I don't really want to come off as arrogant, but if I alter my views and make them more palatable, or distort the truth/honesty of my opinions, then it kind of....... defeats the purpose.

Perhaps this is just another reason why INTjs are better off saying less... as opposed to being outspoken. I am not sure. Regardless, I am not going to lose my outspokenness, no. I'm just ........ ................... figuring out how to use the different tools so that I can ....... go about life as best as possible.

It has made me consider why my solitude or more specifically "distance" (as in the D in UDP) is perhaps a very neccesary thing. I wonder if it is relative to the intensity of my opinions, or similar aspects of my personality...

Whatever the case, the main point of this thread is to see if other Alpha people have conflicts with Delta people in real life or elsewhere on the web. In regards to interactions on this site, we don't really have to go there, because I don't know how beneficial to this site it would be, given the current conditions. So use your own "judgement", heh heh heh...

PS: for a bit of a specifc - how about strong "Judgers", and interactions with more sensative types..