Threaded View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if the post above was about what I wrote ... my Mirage notices cultural values (or stuff that can bring popularity) rather than "objective profit". I know an EIE-Ni who was in a "supervising" position in relation to me (think "mentor"). We used to agree on many things, but to me it seemed he always considered people's opinions over facts. So I would mostly get Ni "predictions" and advice on "the right moment to do something", but the focus was a bit different. Te base with Ni is more like "Wait some more time before you buy that car, because the prices are too high now and by some trends I see, a bit later they will fall." or "That niche is new and there's very high demand on the market; few people have the necessary training. It can be a good source for profit on the long run." or "If you want X, you should first get Y done and then mind other things." That's Te, so I didn't downplay the dual's lead. I don't necessarily associate Te with "knowledge" (as the OP said) ..or it depends, there are many kinds of knowledge.
    Last edited by Amber; 03-18-2015 at 11:47 AM.