Sirena!!! what happened to your sig

I forgot to reply on the op, cuz I got so caught up in sunnycali's situation. Sunnycalih if ur reading this I really hope that you've sorted it out

oh, i almost forgot again lol. My sister is my superego, but we have the best relationship! So much so, that it makes me wonder whether we really are superegos on a daily basis lol but i really think we are. I do see a difference in values and motivations, but it still doesn't seem to cause any real misunderstandings or disappointments. Maybe this is because we know each other so well. There is a bigger need for communication than with a dual. But if u don't mind the odd discussion it is OK

The good thing about a superego relationship is that it helps developing your superego functions effortlessly it seems just by being around a skilled person.
plus it forces you to look beyond your own values and pov's. This I think is the best thing about having a really good relationship with a person from a opposing quadra (or just another quadra I guess)
also means less relaxing and more action and plain fun in our case, than with my dual. It's nice with a bit (or A LOT) of both I think