A lot of people believe that creativity and imagination is something that only deals with intuitive people and I used to think so myself as well, but it is a little more complicated than that.

Whether you like it or not, creativity and imagination are right brain functions and intuitors and perceivers have a higher chance of being creative or imaginative because of it and that's a fact. I'm not saying that sensor or a judger would not be creative, but they have a lower chance of being creative.

Supposedly by using this logic, that would mean that these are the personality types with highest creativity and greatest imagination:

ENFP, INFp, ENTP, INTp.

The fact is that they are all right brained and they have a VERY high chance of being creative and imaginative. They can also be the most unreliable people that can appear lazy to other types.

Also, these types would be the least creative and imaginative:

ESTJ, ESFJ, ISTj, ISFj.

These types are mainly left brained and will have the lowest probability of being creative and imaginative. Though they are the most productive people you'd ever meet and keep the world moving.

I'm not going to make generalizations on my inconsistent logic. So I would say that there is the possibility of an ESTJ being creative and imaginative and an ENTP not being creative and imaginative. Though, the chances are that the ESTJ would be less unreliable and unproductive, while the ENTP would be a less productive person and reliable person. Though, I'm pretty sure they will most likely both be moderately creative and moderately reliable. It would be extremely rare for an ENTP to be highly productive or an ESTJ to be highly creative.

The following types are creative, but they tend to sway and can go either way, they can both be mildly creative or highly creative, though in a whole they tend to be moderately creative/imaginative. Of course in the manner they are creative, is entirely different.

ENFJ, ENTJ, ISTp, ESTP, ESFP, ISFp, INTj, INFj.

I really don't have enough knowledge, but I would have to assume the intuitive judgers are more creative then the sensing perceivers. Of course, it is just an assumption so the opposite can be true. I want you guys to elaborate on matters like this, since this theory can succeed as one with your help.

Creativity Functions

Intuitors: Their creativity is the most original and tends to revolve around creating things that they imagine or see as a possiblity whether it is hidden or seen in the environment. They may seek influences, but it is rarely a direct influence and tends to be an indirect influence from another person when they use their intuition to warp what they see into a possiblity they want to happen.

Sensors: Their creativity tends to revolve around mixing things together that have been created before. Their creations end up sounding somewhat original as a result of this and using influences from others, they are able to create some incredible things.

Perceivers: They tend to be able to create and imagine the most due to the fact that their mind tends to get distracted the most. Their also most likely to carry on with their ideas for the fact that they get fueled by it in a very strong manner. They are less likely to finish their creations though.

Judgers: They may not get distracted as much and will less likely start a creative idea they have. Though, if they do manage to start that project, it is highly probable that they will finish that project and will most likely become successful with it because of their strong worth ethic.

This is how I see creativity and imagination and how it correlates to Jung's theory. You may see it differently and you are welcome to comment on my theoretical analysis, elaborate on it further and even introduce your own analysis or theory on the matter. Thank You.