IEI talking about me. We happened on to talking about this, so, I decided to quote it verbatim here.

ll:
I wasnt planning on it
me: f u [me joking]
ll: do you ever say that to peoples' faces?
me: yes
ll: WOW
ll: I cannot imagine you saying that lol
me: You've idealized me such that I don't get angry at people/
ll: Ive idealized you?
ll: "you need a little salt and pepper"
ll: "please stop saying ok"
ll: "laugh sometimes"
ll: "you're kinda boring"
ll:
me: salt and pepper?
ll: you need a little spice sometimes
ll: I must have said that on a day you were being a little bland
me: yeah
me: why don't you think I'd say Fu to someone/ [I essentially knew why, but I wanted to see what she would say]
ll: sorry to "try to manipulate your mood to fit mine"
ll: lol
ll: because!
ll: you're too nice
ll: I dont think Ive ever seen you angry
ll: maybe a little moody, but not mad
me: oh
ll: I am not implying that you are feminine, though
ll: your "go getter", truth seeking, productive attitude is anything but feminine lol
me: oh my.
ll: sigh
me: so describe my personality more
ll: stuck up, evil, jerk
ll: psych
me: more [The nature of this conversation is me being somewhat dry. Other times I'm more lively, but it depends on how I'm feeling. Comments like "more" and "no" are to be taken in terms of our relationship to each other, and how I said "more" here is a bit of a dry joke as well]
ll: In my opinion; you are very serious,sweet,humble, hard working, task-oriented/productive, wise/caring, helpful, articulate, spiritual,and a lot more.
me: hmm
me: ho about that
ll: now
ll: its your turn
me: no [this is us joking around some]
ll: f u

[I actually did go on to describe her personality but I've left that out of this quote]

[This (below) has somewhat to do with "please stop saying ok". She says things sometimes to try to get a more Fe HA reaction that she'd expect from an ESTp, and sometimes I'll just say "ok", which is odd for her]

ll: I know, we are different people.
ll: you're just so unplayful
me: that's correct.
ll: Im learning not to take it personally
I've been teaching her a little about socionics, at least to try to explain some basic things. I used two ENTjs that we know (outside of myself) to illustrate what is, and her comment about "learning not to take it personally" has to do with some of our talks about how she values and I do not. Similarly, I talked about how I found her jokes at 'serious moments' (to me) were unappealing and distracting, but, I can see how it is her way of lightening the mood and trying to regulate us being in positive emotional atmospheres.