Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
Good point these things tend to be rather nebulous that's why I try to really really qualify my phrases in this type of situation. I said what I did because of the marked introversion and the consequences of that and other things.

I believe it is more strongly correlated with extraverted feeling than introverted, as extraverted feeling has to do with how one feels about an object, whereas introverted feeling has to do with how one feels about a subject.
Fi artists often create for others. I know an INFJ for example that created a beautiful painting for a loved one as a birthday present. The work of art can be the means to the personal end it just depends.

I wouldn't say this so certainly; the INFp's hidden agenda, as illustrated by the "INFp Uncovered" on Sergei's site seems to refute this statement at least in the manner that it renders the statement that such an interest is solely exclusive to those with a conscious extraverted thinking function
I don't take everything Ganin says seriously. For example I don't trust V.I. as the best method for typing individuals. What I have consistently observed is that IxFxs tend to read a lot due to trying to cover up their weakness/trying to get more positive IM flow and because they have more time on their hands due to their introversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-The-Lion
Implies disorganized state as normal? "Disorganization" hmm this seems to be a characteristic of those with Extraverted Thinking as a creative function or Introverted Thinking as a quadra value. Anyone else notice this?
On the above that was NOT me trying to type just me noting an observation that I was trying to corroborate.

I would believe INFp's do it more often: they experience this sort of "charge" once put ahead of something; the rat and the cheese example illustrates this thoroughly. Although I would believe this is more of an attraction to power then being IN power. In either case, it doesn't seem an ISFp would enjoy to do this at all; they're far too uncertain of their choices to enjoy leading any sort of body.
Isn't that just the energetic state of Ps in general? Also, ISFPs can be quite forceful and/or have strong leadership potential it just depends.