Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help finding my personality type

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even though I speak english. My writting is bad my english teacher last year said the sentence is backwards like how they do in spanish I just need to flip the sentence and there complete sentences.
    For that reason, I'd probly go with isfp before infp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The different colors definitely would point towards ISFP, but ESFP & ENFP are possible. If you type as ISFP and feel confident out it, that is the most likely possibility. I'd look into ESFP too, though. The difference would be Ni isntead of Ne and Ti isntead of Te. Artists I would think would have Fi Ni and Se.

try out this function test if you are unsure.

ISFP – Fi Se Ne Te Fe Si Ni Ti
    ENFP – Ne Fi Ti Si Ni Fe Te Se
    ESFP – Se Fi Ti Ni Si Fe Te Ne

Your brother sounds ISTP. The soccer-player sounds ISTJ, I agree with SportsFan. However, even though he isn't loud, you said he was energetic, so ESTJ may be possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um just to clarify you do know those functional descriptions have nothing to do with socionics right?

Also that test (as all tests but in this case moreso) can give inaccurate results. It seemed when it was originally posted here people ranked their hidden agenda really high. I had Ti Si blah blah for example.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairgeek
    The different colors definitely would point towards ISFP, but ESFP & ENFP are possible. If you type as ISFP and feel confident out it, that is the most likely possibility. I'd look into ESFP too, though. The difference would be Ni isntead of Ne and Ti isntead of Te. Artists I would think would have Fi Ni and Se.
    Actually I really think she is an ISFP. I have an ISFP friend who always writes with diffrent colors, changes profile, ect. Believe it or not, it's part of their personality to be very colorful like that. Everything taz wrote about herself sounded ISFP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to SportsFan - I don't associate with ISFPs much, I wouldn't know, but extroversion still seems like a possibility, regardless.

to Pedro-the-Lion - Yes, I am aware that the functional descriptions were not socionics, hence in the reference of the types I had the type in all caps - mbti. If I were referring to socionics, the p/j would be lower case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah thanks just checking. Not everyone uses/understands that distinction tho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Help finding my personality type

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    To describe me I'm quiet around people until I get to know them really well. Hate conflicts, avoids disaggrements as much as possible. Don't like to be the center of attenchin. Have a hard time taking harsh comments. Get along with teachers big time. I am an artist and an athletic. I like animals also nature. I like to read. Like lots of colors. Can't stand just one color. I also have a small group of friends. I'm a reserver. My friends describe me being innocent. Can be organized at some stuff. Last thing. take direction really well most of the time. That pretty much it.
    Honestly, I don't see any signs of Extraversion here. It just seems to scream ISFP. They don't like being the center of attention and like to keep peaceful relations with people. They are also creative and artistic. Also, the athletic part fits my theory that ISxPs make the best athletes .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey how about finding animals personality?

-Like one of my cats is the boss of our family.
    -Demands when she wants stuff.
    -When it comes to visitors shell smell them sit on their head but won't let them touch her.
    -Gives you good messages.
    -Toys she likes are mouses or ball toys that makes noises.
    -very picky when it comes to eating. Only eat one types of food.
    Example like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taz, I think that you are ISFP. Are you confortable being one? You sound very smart to me and I feel like you understand well complex things. And you are quite insightfull in times. I am sure that you are good in makeing something nice to eat for others and you like to be the lady in the house, if you want to. So, would you be kind and make me and others happy by telling us, if you liked these comliments?
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is sweet of you to say these comments I haven't had a great complement for awhile since before I've join this forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These compliments are made by little help of socionics. I used words for your hidden agenda, dual seeking function and praised how good you are at and things. So if you liked it, you could be ISFP. I have tried similar things with other ISFPs. And one ISFP broke my heart. Taz, you don't know, who isfps really are in the eyes of the people like me.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to send a picture out. It will only last till I get a few replies of what there personality. Can I ask what there personality I'll describe them alittle bit later.There all relative to me for sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kinda ruin websight to the pics. But yeah he my brother .
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other one in the glasses is my other brother too. Just don't know for sure what type he is.

For my cousin. She the smartest one of three. Really get along with both of my brothers. More serious though. Like recording music. Umm. She like picking on my ENFP brother. She defenitly Introverted.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem. I was just curious.
    My brother in the glasses as other members mention is ISTP or ISTX.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was woundering if my brother really looks like an ISTP . Sorry if the picture is too big.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your brother looks like my neighbor whom I suspect is an ISTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12