Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
Jung attributed it to extreme , without consideration to their Introverted Judgement, or extreme , without consideration to their Introverted Judgement.

It's something that's hard to put into words, but it's a tangible quality that you can notice with some Exxp types.
You are going to have to show me where he says this, but I would say that if this is the case then the "socionic model" has taken a slight deviation from Jung. Socionics theory attributes this to the interaction between the 2nd and 8th function. [Meaning that people see ENTps as arrogant bastards because they avoid using the logical solutions of others, and derive their own in ways that are intentionally diffrent from others]

This also means according to socionic theory, Rocky, that you personally believe that ENTps are arrogant because you value using , and it is painful for you to see ENTps use their , since you can see that they totally desecrate the function in the process of using their . That is what I believe is the real issue here ...