Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENFps read! I am starting to think

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTps only give interesting people attention.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Youre a brave, brave soul for reading them more than once. I hate his language and "overly-wordiness" ^_^
    Same issue here with Jung.

In german is more fluid, though.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-pokeball

Hi Marcus. I dont know you although I think I read your writing once on IntuitiveCentral where you had them guess youre type. Anyhow, could you tone down the bold jumbo? Im 100% sure I would have read your writing anyhow~ btw I like the pic lol.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Youre a brave, brave soul for reading them more than once. I hate his language and "overly-wordiness" ^_^

I thought about taking German but I couldnt think of much universal use for it. I may have been wrong tho.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

I thought about taking German but I couldnt think of much universal use for it. I may have been wrong tho.
    I agree with you. In high school I had to choose between French and German, compulsorly, that's why I know it.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    My ENFP dad would never compare combat in war to murder. Never.
    That has nothing to do with being an ENFP. I am ENFP, and i DO consider going onto someone else's soil and killing them to be synonymous with murder.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    That has nothing to do with being an ENFP. I am ENFP, and i DO consider going onto someone else's soil and killing them to be synonymous with murder.
    I think that is more of a personal opinion thing more than anything else. I believe it depends on the circumstances for going to war in the first place that decide whether it correlates with murder or is in a league of its own and must not be compared.

For example, if a country goes to war for another country for the sole reason of domination and by killing all its citizens. That is definitely murder.

However, if a country A goes to war with country band instead of fighting it will offer control and let the citizens live. If the country B still decides to go to war and country A wins, then Country A will not kill the citizens or turn them into slaves and instead just sustain control. That is definitely nto murder.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think that is more of a personal opinion thing more than anything else. I believe it depends on the circumstances for going to war in the first place that decide whether it correlates with murder or is in a league of its own and must not be compared.

For example, if a country A goes to war with country B for the sole reason of domination and by killing all its citizens, whether they surrender or not. That is definitely murder.

However, ifcountry A goes to war with country band instead of fighting it will offer control and let the citizens live. If the country B still decides to go to war and country A wins, then Country A will not kill the citizens or turn them into slaves and instead just sustain control. That is definitely not murder.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young and Confused...my point was that the ENFP dad's belief was not due to being an ENFP.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Young and Confused...my point was that the ENFP dad's belief was not due to being an ENFP.
    So we are on the same page in this lengthy never ending book of insanity.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12