Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent Curtis James Jackson III

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    I am convinced that he is an ISFp. I think a lot of rappers are ISFps.
    I think you might be right...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why would a lot of rappers be ISFp?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    yeah wtf?

Maybe ISTp, but never ISFp imo.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks just like Chamillionaire...Im pretty sure they share the same type...

ISTP or ISFP...it could be either...the ISFP is supposedly the "Artist" The ISTP is the "mechanic", and on personality page there are no careers suggesting the ISTP should do anything in music or art...

Hes probably an ISFP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because they are the "artists"

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally, I see a lot of ESFp rappers - the typical obstreporous, halfway clever guy bragging about all of his bling.

(not that esfps are 'halfway clever'....but 99% of rappers are just dumb muhfuckas)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I see ESFp or ISFp. I don't really think he'd be an istp..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I can only speculate why based on some combination of and . The beautiful women, the beautiful cars, the beautiful houses, the luxury of it all, the fact that you are largely working for yourself which ISFps tend to like, lots of parties and people to meet which ISFps also tend to like, then there is the opportunity to be creative and innovative, and rap is largely about expression... largely emotional expression. Also ISFp men seem to be aware that at close range they can seem quite girly and soft (perhaps given the "feeleryness" of being an ethical caregiver type combined with being an irrational type) and by participating in rap they have the chance to present a very masculine and tough self image... every ISFp male I have known were very into trying hard to seem tough and hard and the act usually looks very natural and convincing too.

I am not a fan of rap but the other very famous ISFp rapper that I can think of right now is P diddy. P diddy and 50 cent have a certain way of carrying themselves. They tend to wear "nice" suits a lot (see below ) even to places and events where other rappers would go dressed in baggy urban wear. They are often surround by a larger entourage than is even normal for rappers because they seem to like the big party atmosphere thingy around themselves all the time. Hope that didn't sound too mean, of all 16 types I have the worst relationship with ISFps so I try not to comment much on their motives and behavior.

Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eminem I think might be an example of an ISTp rapper...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Maybe ISTp, but never ISFp imo.
    I disagree. They're less likely to be SLIs than SEIs.

I disagree. SLIs, like all Deltas, see it as their mission in life to help others in some way. This is part of their quadra message which is something like: to serve and protect. Rappers do not carry this message. Perhaps I am wrong though.

I see rappers as EIEs. People like 50 Cent are the epitome of these kinds of people. Want to be seen as hard. Aren't. People like Snoop Dogg are more like SEEs in my eyes. And then people like RZA and GZA I think are neither - I don't know what they are. Perhaps they are more like SEIs, or even IEIs. Maybe IEEs, or ILEs. I don't know.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People of any type could be rappers. Men of any type could like beautiful women.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, but I see general patterns, which is what I'm talking about now. Generally in rap music, there's a lot of Se, or at least valuing of Se.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eminem always seemed to be IxFp to me, due to his quiet nature but passion that he exudes through his songs, mostly in anger. I could see him more as beta than alpha, so probably INFp.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that a lot of rap music seems to involve valuing of Se, however that doesn't mean Eminem must not be ISTp. I have no opinion on his type but that isn't a good reason to preclude any given type. All people have to use Se to at least occasionally to at least some extent and perhaps rap music in an environment where most people involved would use Se regardless of whether it's in their ego block. If you were to say that it's unlikely that Eminem is INFj because he's in rap and rap is Se-heavy, I'd be able to go with that better. But there's no reason an ISTp couldn't work with Se if it were a major part of whatever environment he was in.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im pretty sure Eminem is an INFP...he thinks alot like me. We look somewhat alike too.

Its funny because I always wanted to be a rapper...when he came along it was like seeing myself...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by So Crazy
    he thinks alot like me.
    how does he think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he thinks alot like me.
    how does he think?
    like an INFP...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, wtf. you said he thinks like you. give some fucking adjectives or something instead of wasting a post

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe he would do the same things eminem did in the same situations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezra, what is your understanding of ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I disagree. SLIs, like all Deltas, see it as their mission in life to help others in some way. This is part of their quadra message which is something like: to serve and protect. Rappers do not carry this message.
    I am not sure if you meant for the above comment to be taken seriously. In any case Enimem apparently serves and protects his family just fine especially his daughter. He seems to have values and caregiver tendencies like taking time away from his career to focus more one raising his daughter and so forth. Not many wealthy non caregivery type men do that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, while I am waiting to see if Ezra will answer I will post pictures

My favorite image.

My favorite image.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, wtf. you said he thinks like you. give some fucking adjectives or something instead of wasting a post

Fool...I dont play that shit...your gonna be the first piece of $hit who gets to be on my ignore list... I might not do it quite yet...Im gonna see what you have to say...if its as ignorant and rude as your first post then theres a good chance I wont be hearing from you again :wink:

Reconsider yourself before you come off like that... this conversation would suck if I chose to entertain you with any insecurity from my standpoint ...I know people like you waaay too well...

Why dont you give me your type and we can see if you and me have good intertype relations...I would actually really like to know if we could get along in the real world.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fool...I dont play that shit...your gonna be the first piece of $hit who gets to be on my ignore list... I might not do it quite yet...Im gonna see what you have to say...if its as ignorant and rude as your first post then theres a good chance I wont be hearing from you again Wink

Reconsider yourself before you come off like that... this conversation would suck if I chose to entertain you with any insecurity from my standpoint ...I know people like you waaay too well... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Why dont you give me your type and we can see if you and me have good intertype relations...I would actually really like to know if we could get along in the real world.
    hmm....why do I get an apprehensive, comedic feeling from reading your post. A pseudo-insult mixed with an apparent insight.

Firstly, I don't give a fuck whether or not I'm on someone's 'ignore list', lol. As for you seeing what I have to say, I don't know what you want....I mean, I meant what I said, maybe should have taken out the "fucking," but nonetheless.

If you chose to entertain me with insecurity? what does that even mean? and you know people like me so well, lol? well then, maybe you could "list some adjectives" or behaviors to prove that claim.

As for my type, I'm INTx, not quite sure yet, and yours? :wink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fool...I dont play that shit...your gonna be the first piece of $hit who gets to be on my ignore list... I might not do it quite yet...Im gonna see what you have to say...if its as ignorant and rude as your first post then theres a good chance I wont be hearing from you again Wink

Reconsider yourself before you come off like that... this conversation would suck if I chose to entertain you with any insecurity from my standpoint ...I know people like you waaay too well... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hmm....why do I get an apprehensive, comedic feeling from reading your post. A pseudo-insult mixed with an apparent insight.

Firstly, I don't give a fuck whether or not I'm on someone's 'ignore list', lol. As for you seeing what I have to say, I don't know what you want....I mean, I meant what I said, maybe should have taken out the "fucking," but nonetheless.

If you chose to entertain me with insecurity? what does that even mean? and you know people like me so well, lol? well then, maybe you could "list some adjectives" or behaviors to prove that claim.

As for my type, I'm INTx, leaning towards p. and yours? :wink:
    I told you I was an INFP...as for my post being wait...aww man...U might be an INTP? I hate people like you!

You are the person who always tries to extinguish my flame...It is godawful annoying...u must be a complete turd omg...

Read this about our intertype relations...this stuff works in the internet the same way it does in the real world...

From the INTP and INFP Intertype Relations...

"Comparative partners look at the same questions from very different angles. One partner feels as if the other is in their opinion trying to solve the same problem in an impractical manner. Moreover, partners are not happy to acknowledge each other's different point of view. This may cause great misunderstandings between partners, especially when applied to methods of working and as a result partners usually try to compromise. "

That pretty much sums it up...yeah, im good like that...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, I'm leaning towards LII, as that was my initial typing and I only notioned ILI to myself because of the J/P dichotomy - a bad choice.

As for the intertype description, I haven't interacted with you enough, so to speak, to speak on that. I actually kind of like INFp's...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    I agree that a lot of rap music seems to involve valuing of Se, however that doesn't mean Eminem must not be ISTp. I have no opinion on his type but that isn't a good reason to preclude any given type. All people have to use Se to at least occasionally to at least some extent and perhaps rap music in an environment where most people involved would use Se regardless of whether it's in their ego block. If you were to say that it's unlikely that Eminem is INFj because he's in rap and rap is Se-heavy, I'd be able to go with that better. But there's no reason an ISTp couldn't work with Se if it were a major part of whatever environment he was in.
    I didn't say anything of the sort. I merely suggested a fair bit of what you have just said.

Anyway, SLIs are good with Se. They simply don't value it.

Ezra, what is your understanding of ?
    I draw on the Wikisocion source, as well as Augusta's own understanding of the function, for my understanding of Se. If you want to know how I understand Se, look at those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, I'm leaning towards LII, as that was my initial typing and I only notioned ILI to myself because of the J/P dichotomy - a bad choice.

As for the intertype description, I haven't interacted with you enough, so to speak, to speak on that. I actually kind of like INFp's...
    Aight...Im sorry... I just have had some bad experiences with an INTP in the past...he made me feel really bad and I didnt understand it...I think Im gaining more of an understanding through sociology... As for you liking INFP's...its appreciated...now I know maybe my friend didnt mean to hurt me...maybe it was just a misunderstanding and i took it the wrong way...Im sorry....

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can think of when reading this thread is that Megan - you need to seriously work on your understanding of Socionics. Sorry, but you're entirely off the mark most of the time when it comes to typing people and then reasoning it out.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 50 Cent

Yep, this'll have been done before, probably by me at least once. I want to pin down this mother.

I've heard SLI, SEI, SLE... all I'd say justifiable.

I want reasons for your typing. Even if they're a sentence long.

Enneagram also welcome (reasons needed even more).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    50 cent
    Hmm, this is this guy Obersturmführer quoted once. Now it makes sense - SLE, I guess, second time I hear of him to be honest and don't know anything about this guy but from photographs I found SLE makes sense.
    Last edited by Absurd; 03-27-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE (ESTP) very clearly to me, because well he's all about showing off his strength and power and his lyrics are just about that, typical of a very 'funny' SLE.

E6w7 probably, because he holds his d-ck a lot when he's performing on stage, or does things which explicit his sexual organ, and if you read deep into Enneagram and observe it IRL you will notice that E6s frequently 'show off' their genitals unconsciously. E6 women can suddenly open their legs wide in a conversation if the person is a friend or someone they like, and this is quite bizarre to be honest, but has happened with me 2 times. E6 men will either hold or put themselves in a position when standing where the genital area is the most frontward, along with lower belly.

Eminem is not IEI, lol at that, it's very clear he's an outraged ESTJ who's suffered a lot in life. People stereotype this socionics shit and start typing people by stereotypes and not by careful, long examination. I have found that oddly enough, sometimes conflictors can resemble each other (under stress or under mental breakdown circumstances).

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    SLE (ESTP) very clearly to me, because well he's all about showing off his strength and power and his lyrics are just about that, typical of a very 'funny' SLE.

E6w7 probably, because he holds his d-ck a lot when he's performing on stage, or does things which explicit his sexual organ, and if you read deep into Enneagram and observe it IRL you will notice that E6s frequently 'show off' their genitals unconsciously. E6 women can suddenly open their legs wide in a conversation if the person is a friend or someone they like, and this is quite bizarre to be honest, but has happened with me 2 times. E6 men will either hold or put themselves in a position when standing where the genital area is the most frontward, along with lower belly.

Eminem is not IEI, lol at that, it's very clear he's an outraged ESTJ who's suffered a lot in life. People stereotype this socionics shit and start typing people by stereotypes and not by careful, long examination. I have found that oddly enough, sometimes conflictors can resemble each other (under stress or under mental breakdown circumstances).
    Rappers can't be intuitive?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxi View Post
    Rappers can't be intuitive?
    of course they can, but 50 cent doesn't seem N to me, seems very clearly S.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE (ESTP) very clearly to me, because well he's all about showing off his strength and power and his lyrics are just about that, typical of a very 'funny' SLE. E6w7 probably
    Oh fack, he's just like you and you're just like him, this power and strength shines thru in every post you make. You even the same Etype as this guy.

Congratulations on finding your own type, it's about time. Next!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He V.I more LSI than SLE to me.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I say SLI because he can react very aggressively out of Fe PoLR.

Let me see if I can play his temper...

He has an emotional experience (aka frustration) and than unleashes this fury of physical violence. This characteristic behavior response is also the same in Chris Brown, who reacted to Rhiana in the same way.

I see SLE as more like strategic; when things get really out of hand just go for the kill type, not intermediate physical anger type like SLI are.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I say SLI because he can react very aggressively out of Fe PoLR.

Let me see if I can play his temper...

He has an emotional experience (aka frustration) and than unleashes this fury of physical violence. This characteristic behavior response is also the same in Chris Brown, who reacted to Rhiana in the same way.

I see SLE as more like strategic; when things get really out of hand just go for the kill type, not intermediate physical anger type like SLI are.
    do you mean IMMEDIATE physical aggression? this would be Se-restricting function in SLI.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the first time ever, I agree more with Maritsa than anyone else.

I've been ploughing across various boards with this question. We decided:

9w8-3w2-7w6.

SLE is virtually impossible. SLI I'm much more likely to go for. However, sorry Maritsa, you're still wrong.

I think he is SEI. Watch him in interview. He's relaxed, attuned to his crowd, he's not boisterous at all, and he has very little presence of an Eight nor the extroverted assertive energy of the 7w8.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

do you mean IMMEDIATE physical aggression? this would be Se-restricting function in SLI.
    yes, physical aggression without thinking; it's impulse driven by sensory perception. A reaction. I think he was involved in gun fights right?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see him as ESTp in the slightest. My inclination is to say EXFp, although I don't know much about him. He seems like a pretty congenial guy in interviews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast