Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is nothing positive about one's PoLR. If you have something positive to say about someone's PoLR, just attribute it to their creative function instead.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    There is nothing positive about one's PoLR. If you have something positive to say about someone's PoLR, just attribute it to their creative function instead.
    hmm.

the positive thing of polr is that you have an absence of something in your personality.
    sure the absense of some great things, but also the absense of things that are consideren bad.

for example
    polr Te, not too businesslike
    polr Ni, not dreamy
    polr Ne, no crazy ideas

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could all of those strengths not be attributed to creative creative and creative respectively?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could not focusing on the relevant content of what is being said, but choosing to nit-pick in stead, be attributed to Ne creative? hi hi just joking using my feeble Ti cuz you hit my polr

Jarno, your response I felt totally protected my polr
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    could not focusing on the relevant content of what is being said, but choosing to nit-pick in stead, be attributed to Ne creative?
    Possibly . If you were just saying those are good things about BEING an Fe-PoLR then that's fine. Just thought you were trying to claim what is supposedly the biggest weakness as a strength somehow.

The only reason I said anything is cause it's like me claiming " PoLR allows me to come up with alternative solutions to seemingly hopeless problems", which sounds kinda silly.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

could not focusing on the relevant content of what is being said, but choosing to nit-pick in stead, be attributed to Ne creative?
    Possibly . If you were just saying those are good things about BEING an Fe-PoLR then that's fine. Just thought you were trying to claim what is supposedly the biggest weakness as a strength somehow.

The only reason I said anything is cause it's like me claiming " PoLR allows me to come up with alternative solutions to seemingly hopeless problems", which sounds kinda silly.
    To discuss Fe's relation to the use of Te, we would necessarily be discussing the use of Te, which has many strengths. It is its use that leads to the failure in Fe matters.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

could not focusing on the relevant content of what is being said, but choosing to nit-pick in stead, be attributed to Ne creative? hi hi just joking using my feeble Ti cuz you hit my polr

Jarno, your response I felt totally protected my polr
    Don't you wonder why? *Food for thought*
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could all of those strengths not be attributed to creative creative and creative respectively?
    It's the same thing!
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    hmm.

the positive thing of polr is that you have an absence of something in your personality.
    sure the absense of some great things, but also the absense of things that are consideren bad.

for example
    polr Te, not too businesslike
    polr Ni, not dreamy
    polr Ne, no crazy ideas
    Yeah. It can be understood as a part of one's creative function, but it can also be understood as a direct consequence of one's PoLR.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit