Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's related to not valuing Fe, but not necessarily a PoLR hit.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how close are you to your friend and his best friend?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    It's related to not valuing Fe, but not necessarily a PoLR hit.
    Good point. I think that if the person wasn't even aware of the body language and how it affects how other people view that person, it's more likely to be PoLR. A PoLR-hit response might be...

"But how can I control how other people interpret my body language? I mean, my body moves in the way it has to move to do what I'm trying to accomplish. Why would people read any more into it? If they do, there's nothing I can do about it...it's impossible."

In contrast, saying "I don't intend to act interested when I'm not" implies awareness of body language but signals an intention to value sincerity over acting in a way that's acceptable to others.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    "But how can I control how other people interpret my body language? I mean, my body moves in the way it has to move to do what I'm trying to accomplish. Why would people read any more into it? If they do, there's nothing I can do about it...it's impossible."

Actually that would be a slave Fe hit.... A IM Fe PoLR hit would be something like, "you are so not with it" (+Fe) or "you are completely out there." (-Fe) Notice the "autsy" labels against Phaedrus: that's a -Fe PoLR hit, because it suggests there is something wrong with his mind.