Thread: Example of an INTp & INFj conversation (benefit relations)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I don't see a problem with having guy friends personally. It doesn't have to be weird or turn out badly. Once you or they are married though, it's different. You can still be friends, but you switch to being a friend of the couple, not the individual.
    if you're both married and you see one another in a context where the spouses aren't available? what if you try to include the spouse and she doesn't want to be included? well anyway... I guess it should be obvious if there's attraction. And in that case maybe more distance is required.

*&^%$#@
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    if you're both married and you see one another in a context where the spouses aren't available? what if you try to include the spouse and she doesn't want to be included? well anyway... I guess it should be obvious if there's attraction. And in that case maybe more distance is required.

*&^%$#@
    My experience has been that even if there isn't an initial attraction, tension will still build in at least one direction over time if you allow it. Like I alluded to in my previous post though, maybe I shouldn't assume that such is the case with everyone.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Sigh, yeah. I've had that happen where they don't want to be included and make him stop talking to you. It sucks because it's not like you were going to try to seduce him or something. But, I guess if she was worried about him being attracted to me, then it's probably best to keep my distance anyway. I don't want to cause any friction in anyone's marriage.
    exactly.
    IEI-Fe 4w3