Thread: Example of an INTp & INFj conversation (benefit relations)

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right. In assymetrical relations, though, it occurs that one person really can't find a way to give input into the relationship. And that isn't happening here. We see both giving equal input into the relationship, regardless of it being negative input.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat View Post
    What type is he Joy?
    I couldn't say, based solely on that. If he's the guy from the video though, he's IP. He looks a little bit like my ILI brother, but not enough for me to say I think he's ILI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're basing your responses on nothing as usual. Okay then

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm basing my "I don't know" response on the fact that I don't know, if that's okay with you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I'm basing my "I don't know" response on the fact that I don't know, if that's okay with you.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I don't see a problem with having guy friends personally. It doesn't have to be weird or turn out badly. Once you or they are married though, it's different. You can still be friends, but you switch to being a friend of the couple, not the individual.
    if you're both married and you see one another in a context where the spouses aren't available? what if you try to include the spouse and she doesn't want to be included? well anyway... I guess it should be obvious if there's attraction. And in that case maybe more distance is required.

*&^%$#@
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I don't see a problem with having guy friends personally. It doesn't have to be weird or turn out badly.
    It's just a matter of avoiding that breaking point, I think. And it's difficult for me to tell when it's getting to a point of no return or whatever, so I just try to keep more than enough distance. I could see an ESI not having this problem though.

Once you or they are married though, it's different. You can still be friends, but you switch to being a friend of the couple, not the individual.
    Yeah, that would actually be a lot easier, I think. Peter tends not to be interested in hanging out with new people though.