Thread: Where you work

Hybrid View

Creepy-

Default Where you work...

In the office/whatever where you work, do you notice a lot of people of a certain quadra?

Creepy-Cyclops

Not sure about quadra i'll have a think about it. Weirdly most of the introverts are rationals and most of the extraverts are irrationals. Dunno why though. Maybe it's a sign for me to get a new job lol.

Creepy-

Where I work, the director is an Alpha [INTj] but he's near retirement and quite hands-off, especially since we got a gamma assistant director a few years ago [ESFp]. She, the ESFp, is in charge of hiring/firing people, and she has hired almost equal numbers of Betas, Deltas, and Gammas [whom she clearly prefers, lol], but only one Alpha [an ESFj, with whom she clashes from time to time].

I think it's interesting that it "works out" this way, and I wondered if others had similar observations....

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My workplace has all the quadras more or less equally. However almost all of them are extraverts and bigger part irrationals (maybe due to work specific) and only a few rational introverts (who do the bigger part of the actual work).
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

identified someone from every quadra, but no alphas to my knowledge.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have 2 deltas, 2 betas, 2 alphas, and one gamma. Possibly 2 gammas, but I still haven't figured out what type the office manager is.. Possibly LSE, but she's nothing like the wacked out descriptions most people here have of LSEs...
    IEE

Creepy-Diana

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At subway there was an ENFp girl who I wanted to date but had an ISTp boyfriend of 6 years, ESTp who was fun, ISTj who said nothing and I could tell had been traumatized, ENFj who was full of shit at all times, ISFp who is 300 pounds, ESTj black lady who went to anger management classes, ESFj korean who could barely speak english, then ..me, INTp